Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio advertising
Does anyone use radio advertising in my area I can get a 30 sec radio add for 12 to 33 dollars depending on the radio station. What do you guys think?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
$12? Are you serious?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yes I am serious.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I had no idea it was that cheap. I may have to look into that. It's worth a try.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2014, 09:04 PM)capstone Wrote: Does anyone use radio advertising in my area I can get a 30 sec radio add for 12 to 33 dollars depending on the radio station. What do you guys think?

Is that per spot, per day or what? Is there an extra cost to produce the ad?
Tools: Old Blue CCS OP machine, Gem oscillating stair machine, Dyson vacuum, Bissell Proforce vacuum, Vacaway chems, Glad pads, Pump up sprayers. padding

www.smartdrycarpetcleaning.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The best radio ads are personal q&a with the station narrator. Small local stations are good at this.
I did some ads but I am to far away from town and did not reach the areas I had intended. Time of day and how often are important.
OP crb HWE Orick orbital ophand buffer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
How many listeners, demographic, location, etc. are all important.

Also, they say the ad has to be heard countless times before it begins to resonate.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
[-] The following 1 user Likes thecleaningdude's post:
  • Coby
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We did a barter deal with a local radio station. 10 weeks of spots. No calls. Glad it didn't cost me any cash
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I think it is good when OTHER companies do radio advertising because it reminds my clients to give me a callCool Also I think it brings awareness to potential clients that they need there carpets done and then they will start searching on the net for a company that they would like to clean there carpets.
The only time I would see radio advertising being useful for the company paying for it is if they were to run a massive campaign for at least 1 year and then keep it going from there.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good point Mardie....now if I could just figure how to get my competitors to spend their money on the radio spots Smile
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I paid $290 for a morning and afternoon 30 second commercial and got no calls at all. This is a big radio station here in town and I thought I'd at least make my money back? Nope!

For $12, I'd give it a shot.
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Is that your target audience? Every salesperson or service company should have a target audience. I would focus all the money you can put towards advertising on just your target audience i.e. people who need their stuff cleaned. Get on the internet and target to people searching for cleaners. Im sure this would get much better results.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: