Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP question
Shocked 
Hello,

I am new to this forum. There is a lot of great info that I have seen here. In the past I have used a CRB machine with Whittaker Crystal Dry and had great results. I am in the process of adding an OP machine for more commercial and residential work. My questions are;

1. When using an OP system with encapsulation chemicals sprayed on the carpet are the pads soaked in water or a chemical before being used? or are the pads and carpet just sprayed with the encapsulation chemicals?

2. What do you soak the OP pads in before use (if you do)?

3. What are the best pads for;
residential cut pile?
berber?
commercial glue down?

My Vacaway sample pack is on its way!!!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Spray. Don't soak.

Pads, microfiber for primary, some cottons for certain situations.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 04:29 PM)REALCLEAN Wrote: Spray. Don't soak.

Pads, microfiber for primary, some cottons for certain situations.

Thanks Realclean Smile
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Get glad pads, they're the best. 2nd best are Super zorbs.
I throw my pads in a bucket of water and wring em out than clean.
Cleaning Dude is selling a used Orbot which would be a great machine to start with
Good luck
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 04:49 PM)Rug Beater Wrote: Get glad pads, they're the best. 2nd best are Super zorbs.
I throw my pads in a bucket of water and wring em out than clean.
Cleaning Dude is selling a used Orbot which would be a great machine to start with
Good luck

Thanks Rug Beater
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
knowing which machinery you use helps on the advise IMO

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2014, 10:00 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: knowing which machinery you use helps on the advise IMO

Con
I agree.I'm leaning towards a Trinity machine
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree on equipment. Trinity is really an encap machine first and also can be used as an OPE machine. More extraction? Use more pads. Direct Mop Sales grey pads with scrub strips are my go to with Trinity's, using Glads for more water removal/soil visibility.

With my OP machines, my go to is a Glad pad and perhaps use the above microfiber for a 'pre-scrub' pad.

Trinity machines can do well with a lot of pad choices for given situations.
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2014, 01:40 AM)Coby Wrote: I agree on equipment. Trinity is really an encap machine first and also can be used as an OPE machine. More extraction? Use more pads. Direct Mop Sales grey pads with scrub strips are my go to with Trinity's, using Glads for more water removal/soil visibility.

With my OP machines, my go to is a Glad pad and perhaps use the above microfiber for a 'pre-scrub' pad.

Trinity machines can do well with a lot of pad choices for given situations.

Thanks for the info. I have been to your website. Awsome job building your business
Reply }}
Thanks given by: