Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT MICROFIBER BONNETS
These bonnets work great & are reasonably priced! They have scrub strips but aren't as aggressive as the gray ones w/blue scrub strips.Here is the website since I haven't figured out how to put pictures on here yet... Microfiber- Products Ltd.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
here is their website: http://www.microfiber-products.com/
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
[Image: TT6A3735microfiberbonetanotheronesmall-500x500.jpg]
the above MF's @ Microfiber- Products Ltd. are only $9 each!

any one know how they compare to the MF's below from Direct Mop Sales

[Image: CARPETBONNET-2.jpg]
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I sure would like to get this best microfiber pad thing figured out once and for all.taptap
I am almost ready to put in a order.padding
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm very happy with the DMS micros with scrub strips. No need to try anything else imo. Their shipping and customer service has me as a loyal customer for a long time.
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
[-] The following 3 users Like Lefty724's post:
  • Derek, Mardie VanBree, Steve Alleva
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
As long as you need 20" pads that will work. Otherwise nada!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What machine are you using them on Duane? 17 rotary, 20 rotary, Trinity, or Orbot?
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Orbot Rick,once you wash them a couple of times they're just the right size,because they shrink a little bit.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2014, 08:53 PM)duane Wrote: Orbot Rick,once you wash them a couple of times they're just the right size,because they shrink a little bit.

How are you guys washing and drying these bad boys? Are you using regular detergent? I assume you hang dry them.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The only thing I know about laundering micro fiber is to never use bleach on them.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If you don't let microfiber bonnets dry, you should need nothing more than hot water to clean them. They should have more than enough detergent already in them.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: