Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad pads?
Trying to find some absorbent pads to use after using the microfiber with strips. I also want to use them after using my crb to encap. I am thinking this will give me better results? Using my freedom a lot, but I feel like I could get better results if I had some absorbent pads like the glads after... where can I find them?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
havent heard whether CCS has them in stock again or not yet, call them directly for the answer imo

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
According to their site they are still out of stock. Will call and let u know
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
i would think that MF is more absorbent than anything, no?
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
my personal opinion, MF absorb water, but glad absorb more dirt, JMO

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Con Schultz's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
All glads are stuck in customs, we are being held up by the Port truckers strike...
John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
Encap Carpet Cleaning Machines
I was OP when OP wasn't cool
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks John
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2014, 07:42 AM)John Geurkink Wrote: All glads are stuck in customs, we are being held up by the Port truckers strike...

and what about MFs? 21 & 15"??
thx
Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Bump
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
All of my contractor buddy's have a ton of hardwood flooring also being held up at the LA port by customs. They said something like 20,000 workers on strike?

Is this right?
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Had the same problem in Canada last feb & Mar when I was trying to get my Turkey Rug Spinner into Canadian customs... very frustrating!

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
They should be here tomorrow,../
John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
[-] The following 2 users Like John Geurkink's post:
  • cleantech, saabtrash
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
and MF 21 & 15's??
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No, just glads, in fact the truck just came and they are loading the pads now.
John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2014, 02:19 AM)Derek Wrote: that's exactly why invested over $5k in a Trio. the most expensive $5k paper weight i've ever seen clap but HEY, at least i am covered if i enter into a warranty situation...sleep
Really? Different than the 2 brush crb? Or being fasicious? Thanks
(12-02-2014, 12:47 PM)John Geurkink Wrote: No, just glads, in fact the truck just came and they are loading the pads now.
Site still says out of stock!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thank you
John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Geurkink's post:
  • Bone Dry Carpet
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2014, 12:56 PM)Bone Dry Carpet Wrote: [quote='Derek' pid='42167' dateline='1417504747']
that's exactly why invested over $5k in a Trio. the most expensive $5k paper weight i've ever seen clap but HEY, at least i am covered if i enter into a warranty situation...sleep

which part of my statement do you question, i'm confused. which isn't difficult Wink
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2014, 06:49 PM)Derek Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 12:56 PM)Bone Dry Carpet Wrote: [quote='Derek' pid='42167' dateline='1417504747']
that's exactly why invested over $5k in a Trio. the most expensive $5k paper weight i've ever seen clap but HEY, at least i am covered if i enter into a warranty situation...sleep

which part of my statement do you question, i'm confused. which isn't difficult Wink
Sorry. I was asking if the trio is that much better? Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The only other crb I've used is a host. The host was terrible for encap, complete rubbish. The two brush crbs yall use nowadays GOT to be better than that old model. But three brushes versus two =more agitation which gives better encap results. Plus it's twice the weight, again more agitation. It encap'ed at least as good as the cimex. No way yalls 2 brush crb (the non trio ones) can come close to that.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2014, 12:52 AM)Derek Wrote: The only other crb I've used is a host. The host was terrible for encap, complete rubbish. The two brush crbs yall use nowadays GOT to be better than that old model. But three brushes versus two =more agitation which gives better encap results. Plus it's twice the weight, again more agitation. It encap'ed at least as good as the cimex. No way yalls 2 brush crb (the non trio ones) can come close to that.

Plus it has the on board sprayer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: