Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad pads?
good point saab, that adds to the weight as well. 2 gallons of solution is what, 14 pounds?
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Right around there. The machine itself weighs 88 lbs and I believe that I heard with a full solution tank it weighs around 105 lbs.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Too heavy and aggressive on residential you think? The trio that is.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It's not designed for residential although I'd used it on a trashed berber if it was empty and no furniture to deal with. The 20" is a beast as it's actually 25" wide.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2014, 11:12 AM)saabtrash Wrote: It's not designed for residential although I'd used it on a trashed berber if it was empty and no furniture to deal with. The 20" is a beast as it's actually 25" wide.
Great. Thanks. Might be easier and cheaper to get another cimex u think? My cimex does better than my crb and my trinity.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
which trinity do you have? If a Cm, Rock or Grumpy, there is a problem if your Cimex does better...
John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
Encap Carpet Cleaning Machines
I was OP when OP wasn't cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Geurkink's post:
  • Paul Demers
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2014, 03:11 PM)John Geurkink Wrote: which trinity do you have? If a Cm, Rock or Grumpy, there is a problem if your Cimex does better...
I have a freedom. Think I might be doing something wrong?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Lol you are all wrong the Tuway pads if done right are the best depending on where you get them and what design

Black2White Carpet Cleaning
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
To much foam or water and the dirt won't stick

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Tuway is a brand...so it doesn't depend on type or where you get them from unless your not actually using the Tuway brand??? But look a likes..... So where do you purchase your green stripe pads??? Or is that a secret
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Lol a guy on ebay I was buying from but he stopped

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Tuway is a trend name for the green and white bonnets

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2015, 04:59 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: Tuway is a trend name for the green and white bonnets

No that's not correct. Tuway is a brand ... A manufacturer of the green stripe pads as well as many others. http://www.tuwaymops.com

Guys will say they are using Tuways but they are not. They are an off brand look a like. I know the first "thin ones" I bought were referred to as tuways and they were not... Once I got the Tuway brand "thin ones" they were a much better pad
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2015, 06:16 PM)joelhall Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 04:59 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: Tuway is a trend name for the green and white bonnets

No that's not correct. Tuway is a brand ... A manufacturer of the green stripe pads as well as many others. http://www.tuwaymops.com

Guys will say they are using Tuways but they are not. They are an off brand look a like. I know the first "thin ones" I bought were referred to as tuways and they were not... Once I got the Tuway brand "thin ones" they were a much better pad

That's what I said.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It's the same thing brother, I have the name brand and off brand work all the same if you know how to use them.

So you use TuWay pads?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-01-2015, 08:18 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote:
(01-01-2015, 06:16 PM)joelhall Wrote:

That's what I said.

"Trend" "brand". Not the same lol. Anyways.....

You should post a video of this "special technique" of which you speak. You pre vac...pre spray... Throw down a green striped pad...plop your 175 on it and scrub the carpet then post crb or rake??h

The pads are made of different materials .... Some are more absorbent than others just because they are white with green striped... It's like saying Pepsi and Shasta cola are the same

You have nice beforeafter pics ...of which you have posted a ton of But you don't seem to want to share any details of "how you do it". ...are you willing to share or you just like the praise??
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It took me a 11 years and $100 to get this good but I do have my good days and bad days you can't save all carpets. Having the Crb is a plus, here are my steps;

Vacuum
Pre Spot
Pre Spray
Crb
Pre Spot
Crb
Taking my time.

I will never take again. I know people that have the 175 and don't get my results, it will take a while to get the technique but when you do wow a big change in your business.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
And Pepsi and Shasta Coke are the same " it's a drink " and you need to think like that. Don't over think it.

Learning how to use, with what you have.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
All your posts remind me of an old Mac Davis song from the 80's.....Beer
[-] The following 1 user Likes joelhall's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
b2w you do good work. MANY guys here simply do at least as good as you and have been in the VLM business much longer than you bud Idea you can learn a lot here. Beer
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: