Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad pads?
Haters don't worry about me, all I ask is that you give good advise not bad. We don't need anymore shitty carpet cleaners lol I deal with enough of that sh*t during working hours.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Toot HornmToot Horn
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2015, 03:17 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: Haters don't worry about me, all I ask is that you give good advise not bad. We don't need anymore shitty carpet cleaners lol I deal with enough of that sh*t during working hours.

I love shitty carpet cleaners and the more of them the better. They make me look goodhatsoff
[-] The following 2 users Like Mardie VanBree's post:
  • Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning, Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
eggsactly Mardie.

there will always be some bad advice on any forum. why? because nobody knows it all. but most advice given is good here on the vacaway forum. do you deny that b2w?

we all have advice to offer others because nobody here knows it all Beer
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2015, 04:06 PM)Derek Wrote: eggsactly Mardie.

there will always be some bad advice on any forum. why? because nobody knows it all. but most advice given is good here on the vacaway forum. do you deny that b2w?

we all have advice to offer others because nobody here knows it all Beer

Too many decent ways to skin the cat, many right answers given, too many options imo.
Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If you say so

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2015, 10:06 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: If you say so

I wonder what ever happened to this guy?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2016, 12:46 AM)Barry-QDCC Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 10:06 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: If you say so

I wonder what ever happened to this guy?

He still makes an occasional post on the ccp on facebook
Reply }}
Thanks given by: