Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renovator trays for Whittaker crb?
Called Whittaker and they acted like I was crazy for wanting the collection trays! Lol. Do other brands fit?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
thank you for posting that!

I have a GLS20 & had wondered on the same theme... but it makes me wonder if whittiker is that far out of touch with modern reality or was it a bad employee responding?

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-21-2014, 12:53 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: thank you for posting that!

I have a GLS20 & had wondered on the same theme... but it makes me wonder if whittiker is that far out of touch with modern reality or was it a bad employee responding?

Con
Your welcome! The guy said he had been there 28 years and they are doing just fine without the trays. That was after I mentioned that they should start making them on their new ones... lol
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I sense a company crash coming!

Not that professional carpet cleaners are their target market, it is more hotels & schools etc I believe

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Con Schultz's post:
  • Bone Dry Carpet
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The trio does have a tray. I thought of adding them to my whittaker when I had it. I looked at pics and it seemed like I could make it work pretty easily. Stong wanted around 200 for the renovator trays when I checked with them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryankettering's post:
  • Bone Dry Carpet
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree, it seems silly not to at least offer them as an option. I suspect the reason they don't care to add them now is because they are more focused on the trio which is definitely the leader in the CRB pack of them all.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
God I am sick of picking up crap off carpet after crb...need trays...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I was sick of picking up crap, too. So I sold my Whittaker on Craigslist and bought a used Strong with trays off Ebay. So much better with the trays.
SteamWay TM - Trinity Freedom - Orbot SprayBorg - Challenger - Cyclo - Stepson - Oreck Orbiter - RX-20 - 15'' Strong CRB - 13'' 175/300 Hawk - Durrmaid Spot Extractor
[-] The following 1 user Likes george8585's post:
  • Bone Dry Carpet
Reply }}
Thanks given by: