Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like opinions on my new Website
I have been wanting to redo my website for a long time and I just got it done today.
I would like opinions on how you guys feel about how effective or not it is.
The header pics are from the city I live in.

www.naturalcleaningsystems.ca

Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like it !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve Alleva's post:
  • Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Just got done some color changes on my headers. Any Opinions on my new site ?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'd add a page for client reviews. Don't use testimonial use review. People leave reviews not testimonials. I'd consider getting rid of your pricing page because there is no pricing on it. Take a look at fittlebug. It's a scheduling app that will give a real price and allow clients to schedule online. The clients I have who've used it love it the other ones call for quote.

Nice looking family, maybe get someone better looking than you in picture.

You asked I said. Good luck with it
[-] The following 3 users Like Rug Beater's post:
  • Coby, Enge, Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Beautiful family!

Maybe fix some grammar and spelling. Example is Copyright. Also mobile friendly would be great. My site www.bonedrycarpet.com is working well, but I too like to change it up periodically.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bone Dry Carpet's post:
  • Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-31-2014, 03:49 PM)Bone Dry Carpet Wrote: Beautiful family!

Maybe fix some grammar and spelling. Example is Copyright. Also mobile friendly would be great. My site www.bonedrycarpet.com is working well, but I too like to change it up periodically.

OK fixed grammar and spelling errors thanks for pointing that out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mardie VanBree's post:
  • Bone Dry Carpet
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
This is an example of what I meant by mobile ready. If u need help with this I will share my website/seo guy. 1 year on page 1...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bone Dry Carpet's post:
  • Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hope this one posts!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Pics not posting. ..no idea why.[Image: f3670a3089d93f974c33a56e47ef6d8d.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
There...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
thanks I am on it. Hope to get it fixed soon.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-23-2014, 04:13 PM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: I have been wanting to redo my website for a long time and I just got it done today.

Thanks

It sucks! I would start over. Just my opinion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Enge's post:
  • Blue Ridge Floor Care
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2015, 06:28 PM)Enge Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 04:13 PM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: I have been wanting to redo my website for a long time and I just got it done today.

Thanks

It sucks! I would start over. Just my opinion.

Brad would you post your website so I could see how it is done ?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Still not mobile friendly
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
[Image: fbb69285e98d0ea89f43828590142b6f.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I would have a company who builds websites do a site for you. JMO
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick P's post:
  • Bone Dry Carpet
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You need a responsive Wordpress theme, Mardie. I'd also suggest some having someone re-word the content.

It's not bad, don't get me wrong. Just needs to be tightened up.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
[-] The following 1 user Likes thecleaningdude's post:
  • Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I know I'm probably late to the party here but if you want my 2 cents........I'm much more into SEO on a website than anything else. The reason is, if no one is seeing your website what difference does it make how beautiful it is?

The first think I always look at is the title tag. I see you have a ton of keywords in there. It is my opinion that it will make it hard for Google to know where to index your page. It is much better to have a separate page for each of those keyword phrases than to try to index one page for multiple keyword phrases. If it were me, for the home page I would pick your best long tail keyword phrase and optimize the content for that one phrase. Probably something like "Carpet cleaning London, Ontario". If the content on the page is not optimized for the keyword phrase in the title tag it will do you no good. To me it appears that your homepage is more optimized for the keyword phrase "Natural Cleaning Systems" but who is searching specifically for your business name? Not nearly as many people who are searching for "Carpet Cleaning London Ontario".

That's just the very first element I looked at. I can do a better SEO audit in a few days when I have more time if you want me to.
Tools: Old Blue CCS OP machine, Gem oscillating stair machine, Dyson vacuum, Bissell Proforce vacuum, Vacaway chems, Glad pads, Pump up sprayers. padding

www.smartdrycarpetcleaning.com

[-] The following 1 user Likes infamousdave's post:
  • Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
thanks Dave. I had Joe Burnich do an audit and i will be getting him to clean it up for me. I told my website girl that building websites with out SEO is pretty much useless. The only reason there is any key words in there is because I asked her to do it but I guess she did not know how to do it correctly.Oops Also her programs are not able to make it mobile friendly Yikes I had another guy look at it and he told me that the program she is using looks to be from the early 90sBang Head
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 06:19 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: thanks Dave. I had Joe Burnich do an audit and i will be getting him to clean it up for me. I told my website girl that building websites with out SEO is pretty much useless. The only reason there is any key words in there is because I asked her to do it but I guess she did not know how to do it correctly.Oops Also her programs are not able to make it mobile friendly Yikes I had another guy look at it and he told me that the program she is using looks to be from the early 90sBang Head

Like I said the best thing you could do is start over. Sounds like you finally realized that.

Sad some people get called on the carpet for there suggestions......... When in the end that's the road you took.

Good Luck with the new website. Hopefully it generates enough work for you to get the Eraser you've been talking about.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: