Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like opinions on my new Website
Brad FYI the only thing that worries me about improving the seo on my website is that I will be overwhelmed with work. As it stands now all the new clients I get from my website are top grade clients and I have all the work I can handle. However I am going to get some basic seo work done so google does not hate me. I will also be following the suggestions made from other board members but not your suggestions.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 12:38 PM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: Brad FYI the only thing that worries me about improving the seo on my website is that I will be overwhelmed with work.

I wouldn't worry too much about that if I were you.
Tools: Old Blue CCS OP machine, Gem oscillating stair machine, Dyson vacuum, Bissell Proforce vacuum, Vacaway chems, Glad pads, Pump up sprayers. padding

www.smartdrycarpetcleaning.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 06:19 AM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: building websites with out SEO is pretty much useless.

Exactly!
Tools: Old Blue CCS OP machine, Gem oscillating stair machine, Dyson vacuum, Bissell Proforce vacuum, Vacaway chems, Glad pads, Pump up sprayers. padding

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If anyone would like to know if Google consider's your website mobile friendly you can check it here: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/...-friendly/

Google's next algorithm update will start checking whether websites are mobile friendly and possibly de-ranking those that aren't.

[-] The following 1 user Likes infamousdave's post:
  • Mardie VanBree
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2015, 10:36 AM)infamousdave Wrote: If anyone would like to know if Google consider's your website mobile friendly you can check it here: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/...-friendly/

Google's next algorithm update will start checking whether websites are mobile friendly and possibly de-ranking those that aren't.

i'm always hesitant to check my site for various flaws because then they will have my site info faster and check / derank it faster...if that makes sense. maybe i'm just paranoid Huh
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2015, 11:54 AM)Derek Wrote: i'm always hesitant to check my site for various flaws because then they will have my site info faster and check / derank it faster...if that makes sense. maybe i'm just paranoid Huh

Yes, you are just paranoid.Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Website looks like its a little out dated.  I'm sorry Most modern service websites look great on a mobile phone because that's where most of the customers come in from.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: