Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great sale, Thanks Steve!
I bought 14 gallons of juice and took advantage of the August sale!

Only downside is the lady who takes the orders is never very nice...is she your wife Steve?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cynthia is my daughter... NEVER very nice?   I have had lots of compliments about her over the years too.  Why not give me a call and speak with me on Monday and let me know why you don't think she is ever nice?   This forum is really not the place.

Thanks,

Steve
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cynthia offers exceptional service. I'm guessing there was a miscommunication of some sort.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Steve Smith
I have always found Cynthia to be very professional. Steve maybe you can pick up some Marilyn Monroe tapes so Cynthia can use to practice her phone voice. Wink hatsoff

Sure hope you know I am just trying to be funny.
Reply }}
My guess is that Jeff is just being funny and puling your leg..... Cynthia is ALWAYS AWESOME!!!!!!! X 100!!!!!

Also funny?: She is able to accomplish this practically perfect ability/personality in spite of genetics!!!!!!
Coby Gibson
formerly: http://www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

[-] The following 9 users Like Coby's post:
  • Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith
Reply }}
Cynthia is always a pleasure to talk to.  She does a great job and always gets my orders right and typically shipped same day.
[-] The following 9 users Like Rug Beater's post:
  • Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Steve Smith
Reply }}
LOL i hope he is kidding, throws your wife in there to boot....either foot-in-mouth disease or a comedian.

i can relate, i often suffer from FIM disease.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
[-] The following 9 users Like Derek's post:
Reply }}