Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lead generation
Does anyone use Thumbtack ? How has it workered for you? 
Cold calling on the phone? 
Postcard s?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yelp, Google Adwords, Angies List, etc. These are great for pay per click or pay per email lead. The best thing to do is to hire a online marketer who will market your business for a commision or a fee. This will guarantee you customers instead of just clicks or emails.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2015, 08:54 AM)Dion Wrote: Does anyone use Thumbtack ? How has it workered for you? 
Postcard s?

I have done ok with Thumbtack until recently.  I have tried Yelp like most people suggest, but I have had absolutely no luck.  I ran several ads with no return.  I even got a free $100 credit...nothing.  I'm still trying to find something that works really well.  Little luck with google ad words, bing, yelp, or thumbtack.   Maybe it's me.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2016, 05:49 PM)kcoff Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 08:54 AM)Dion Wrote: Does anyone use Thumbtack ? How has it workered for you? 
Postcard s?

I have done ok with Thumbtack until recently.  I have tried Yelp like most people suggest, but I have had absolutely no luck.  I ran several ads with no return.  I even got a free $100 credit...nothing.  I'm still trying to find something that works really well.  Little luck with google ad words, bing, yelp, or thumbtack.   Maybe it's me.

I believe getting out and talking with people. I pick 16 companies Real Estate, Insurance, Property Management whatever and I go to 4 of them ever Tuesday morning I take a educational piece and either food or flowers.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: