The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horrible websites by OP Manufacturers
So why are most of the OP manufacturers morons when it comes to their websites?

Hos---website does not work--i never got a link to a company that sells their machines---5 minutes wasted

Trinity Website sometimes works ---not working now.  No price or availability of anything at this time.  Pictures of the grumpy scrolling across the top --No pictures of the MX or the Sport.
Trinity is the only people that sell their stuff so their website should rock---Tons of videos up they can link to in their website.
http://trinityrenewalsystems.com/

John G--I like you, but put up a great educational website that has your product explained and show what can be done with your equipment.  Slow down the Evolution of the Trinities---lol---   Make a couple of very well thought out machines that hold up---no paint issues--- at a couple of price points.

The Orbitec website looks like the 4th grade class started a website project and after half a day the class was cancelled---Wow.  
http://www.orbitecsolutions.com/contact%20info.htm

Clark--I don't know you but you have some of the best values in OP machines.  I know you used to make John's machines for him.  Hire a college kid with web knowledge for ($20 per hour) one thousand dollars to build you an educational sales website.  Two or three extra sales from the site will pay for the work.

Then I went to the Vario website.  Hmm they educate me on what OP is how it works, videos, explanation of the machine and videos.  
http://www.excellent-supply.com/VARIO-2-...p_563.html

Now I don't wonder why the Vario is selling well--Pretty, simple well marketed.

I then looked at the Challenger website.  Pretty good, explains the system sells everything from soup to Ops.

https://challengerop.com

They don't get any coverage on the boards....
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hi Rick,

What OP's are you considering? Are you exiting the bicycle business?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Rick I totally agree. The thing is that no matter how good your equipment is. The website is what portrays the equipments image and is responsible for instilling confidence or not.
[-] The following 9 users Like Mardie VanBree's post:
  • Rick Imby, Rick Imby, Rick Imby, Rick Imby, Rick Imby, Rick Imby, Rick Imby, Rick Imby, Rick Imby
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
totally agree, esp when john has his own web guy - unless they not getting along anymore?? havent heard anything good or bad there, but makes me wonder too

Con
26 yrs in Alberta Canada. 2 truck & full rug plant operation. Cleanco Compact 47 TMs with RXs. Currently a Rock, a CM, & 2 Freedom Trinity, 3 Stepson. GLS20, rotary, 2 brute 17 & 2 breeze 17. 200psi porty. Dehus & dryers. Master tech.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No, I just have this strange attraction to the Carpet cleaning business.

I am still in the Bicycle Parts Mail order business.  I sold my bicycle shop to my son a few years ago.  He is doing great.

My Zbikenut Amazon Store

My zbikenut Ebay bike parts store

I am in the process of going back into the website business.  Not sure which end of it I will enter.  I am going to spend 6 weeks in the Philippines hanging out and hiring a couple of web people...
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
nailed it.

great thread Rick.

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: