Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for used equipment
Hi Guys,

I've been cleaning a small amount of commercial carpets with HWE but would like to get more aggressive in this market. I am looking at the usual suspects; Cimex, CRB and various OP machines; wheels up or down.

If anyone has good quality equipment they are not using because they have upgraded or outgrown the capabilities of the machine and just have not gotten around to sell or trading it in, I would be interested in talking with you about what you have.  

Iam looking to make a purchase in approximately 6-8 weeks. I don't have deep pockets but I am willing to pay a good and fair price for decent quality working piece of equipment.

You contact me through this thread or private message me your phone number and I will return your call.  

Thank you very much for time and consideration.
Bill Morgan
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2016, 05:48 PM)Bill Morgan Wrote: Hi Guys,

I've been cleaning a small amount of commercial carpets with HWE but would like to get more aggressive in this market. I am looking at the usual suspects; Cimex, CRB and various OP machines; wheels up or down.

If anyone has good quality equipment they are not using because they have upgraded or outgrown the capabilities of the machine and just have not gotten around to sell or trading it in, I would be interested in talking with you about what you have.  

Iam looking to make a purchase in approximately 6-8 weeks. I don't have deep pockets but I am willing to pay a good and fair price for decent quality working piece of equipment.

You contact me through this thread or private message me your phone number and I will return your call.  

Thank you very much for time and consideration.
Bill Morgan

Hey Bill I have a Vario OP machine for sale it is basically brand new have very little use on it, it is a wheels down but no onboard spray system asking $1500 OBO will send pics if you want
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for letting me know what you have available.  If you could send some pictures that would be appreciated.  I am sorry I did not specify my preference for a machine with attached tanks or spray systems...however, I am more than happy to see what you have for sale!!!  For shipping purposes, w?here do you live?
Thank you again,
Bill
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2016, 02:47 PM)Bill Morgan Wrote: Hi Kevin, 

Not sure if its possible but can your machine be retro fitted with the current spray system and tank?
Thank you again,
Bill
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2016, 07:31 AM)Bill Morgan Wrote:

Not sure if its possible but can your machine be retro fitted with the current spray system and tank?
Thank you again,
Bill

Hey Bill sorry took so long, machine does not have a spray system but can be fitted with one, I'm located in Calabash, NC
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
[attachment=687 Wrote:kevinj6121 pid='46905' dateline='1458925730']        
(02-10-2016, 07:31 AM)Bill Morgan Wrote:

Thank you again,
Bill

Hey Bill sorry took so long, machine does not have a spray system but can be fitted with one, I'm located in Calabash, NC
Reply }}
Thanks given by: