Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which of these 2 HWE spotting machines should i get for this particular situation
i posted this on the Facebook page but let me reiterate my predicament. 1 of our Hotel Clients is going to start using us for their guest rooms and, particularly to this question, when guests have "accidents" ... ie: pee, poop & puke. that is the ONLY thing i will be using this spotting machine for. the rooms will be cleaned via VLM as always. but for the human waste i am only comfy sucking it up with a small porty. now without showing favoritism to either manu, which of these 2 machines do you think i would be better off buying and WHY? please let me know your thoughts. thanks a lot guys! Big Grin i really appreciate it.

http://www.cleanfreak.com/equipment/carp...ifications

or

http://www.amazon.com/Mytee-S-300-TEMPO-...B005JPJOFS
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-05-2016, 11:44 PM)Derek Wrote: i posted this on the Facebook page but let me reiterate my predicament. 1 of our Hotel Clients is going to start using us for their guest rooms and, particularly to this question, when guests have "accidents" ... ie: pee, poop & puke. that is the ONLY thing i will be using this spotting machine for. the rooms will be cleaned via VLM as always. but for the human waste i am only comfy sucking it up with a small porty. now without showing favoritism to either manu, which of these 2 machines do you think i would be better off buying and WHY? please let me know your thoughts. thanks a lot guys! Big Grin i really appreciate it.

http://www.cleanfreak.com/equipment/carp...ifications

or

http://www.amazon.com/Mytee-S-300-TEMPO-...B005JPJOFS

Both are excellent spotting machines, but I think the Cleanfreak might be a better bang for your buck....
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
[-] The following 4 users Like thecleaningdude's post:
  • Derek, Derek, infamousdave, infamousdave
Reply }}
Thanks given by: infamousdave , Derek
(03-08-2016, 04:31 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Both are excellent spotting machines, but I think the Cleanfreak might be a better bang for your buck....

Do you think that machine would be adequate for upholstery cleaning?
Tools: Old Blue CCS OP machine, Gem oscillating stair machine, Dyson vacuum, Bissell Proforce vacuum, Vacaway chems, Glad pads, Pump up sprayers. padding

www.smartdrycarpetcleaning.com

[-] The following 4 users Like infamousdave's post:
  • Derek, Derek, thecleaningdude, thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek , thecleaningdude
It should. It's made by Sandia. It's the same one that everyone has and sells under their brand name.
[-] The following 2 users Like saabtrash's post:
  • Derek, Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek
good info fellas. i went with the 21 pound, 3 gallon Sandia thanks thanks hatsoff
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good choice Derek. I don't think you can go wrong with that one.
[-] The following 2 users Like saabtrash's post:
  • Derek, Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek
(03-08-2016, 01:29 PM)infamousdave Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 04:31 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Both are excellent spotting machines, but I think the Cleanfreak might be a better bang for your buck....

Do you think that machine would be adequate for upholstery cleaning?

I sure do!
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2016, 10:29 AM)Derek Wrote: good info fellas. i went with the 21 pound, 3 gallon Sandia  thanks thanks hatsoff

Looks to me like you need to change your personal ID.  Currently unretired from HWE----grin---
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by: