Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any ideas on this cgd?
[Image: bb56ec2ef29afc1a9c872d41e5923625.jpg]

[Image: 2a85ceb0f6fa20284eb6053e4d4cf52c.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I tried cimex, crb, orbot, grease hog, hp, encap green, dirt axe, and even hwe twice...can't get these stains out. They look great wet....I dry them in under 30 minutes but they always come back....

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
what State?

pic's are hard to tell, but i wonder if it is ice-melt residue.?. i've seen lots of that the past 2 Springs. if it is ice-melt, i use a LOW pH encap from another manu....i mix it at 16-20 oz per gallon, which brings the pH down to around 3...or lower. this is the only thing for me that has worked.

sounds like you've tried high pH and neutral pH encaps...time to try a low pH.

hopefully some one else will have ideas for you as well.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I would use a white rag and see what transfers off fiber. Check what color is coming off.  Then use water and rag see if there is suds from residue from someones cleaning product they dumped on floor.

Black on fiber means wicking of soil or shoe traffic sticking to residue but not if it turns black while you are ther looking at it.

Brown color means drink spill. Could be soda  sugars in fiber and only low ph product will release sugar from carpet. Safe and soft or other low ph encap or use mix a tablspoon of citric powder in 32 oz spayer and apply to carpet spay a encap product over that and run pad on spot till dry---repeat if needed.

Brown could also mean coffee stain which needs a oxygen reducing agent on stain overnight-----did you test any kind of coffe stain remover yet Jeff?

Using solvent solvent---test with white rag to see if you get transfer. If solvent wooks mist on stain and use glad pad to extract soil and solvent.....mist only no soaking you can melt backing of carpet.

What kind of prize do i get if I solve your problem?  Cruise? lotto tickets? Omaha steaks?   LOL
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2016, 06:05 AM)Bone Dry Carpet Wrote: [Image: bb56ec2ef29afc1a9c872d41e5923625.jpg]

[Image: 2a85ceb0f6fa20284eb6053e4d4cf52c.jpg]

What happened to the job?
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

[-] The following 1 user Likes joel hoppe's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek
Update. I sprayed browning treatment on it 4 or 5 times and it is much better. Not perfect but almost not noticeable....

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
do you live in an area where there is a lot of ice-melt put down in the Winter??
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-27-2016, 02:32 PM)Derek Wrote: do you live in an area where there is a lot of ice-melt put down in the Winter??
Yes I do!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
that's probably the problem. the low pH treatment you applied should eventually do the trick.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2016, 08:34 PM)Derek Wrote: that's probably the problem. the low pH treatment you applied should eventually do the trick.
Hoping like crazy. There is one more they want taken care of... browning treatment again tomorrow

Reply }}
Thanks given by: