What's up Porkchop?
What's up Porkchop?

Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No tacos before lunch!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good to see you around again Marty.Was wondering where you were.Hope all is well with you and yours.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:No tacos before lunch!

LOL

Angry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Marty is watching for the UPS man... just waiting for the FREE stuff to arrive.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2010, 11:08 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: Marty is watching for the UPS man... just waiting for the FREE stuff to arrive.

LOL, Especially that case of the new Peroxcellent will be nice.
Marty I have a question, do you still have the Old GLS machine, and you still using it?
With the New PEROXCELLENT Encap that will be perform perfect.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yes, I still have the GLS machine, but it no longer works. The sprayer is broken and the gears are seized up. I really need to send it off the Whittaker for service, but I am too cheap to pay shipping. So, I have been using my Orbitec OP machine instead.

Steve, are you REALLY going to make me pay for that Peroxilent stuff? I mean, you know just WHO I am, don't you?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve charge him double!

Give the pig a poke and all the sudden he thinks he's a star! Rolleyes

Quote:Yes, I still have the GLS machine, but it no longer works.
Is it possible it works but YOU don't? Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Pull the trigger and it works for a few seconds and then stops. Kinda like me, sure.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I still have my 15 inch and the key is to never use it on residential so you don't put too much stress on the gears.

Works great doing "Clean" hallways!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Would either one of ya'll tell me how or why you would use it over the Cimex or Orbot?

Do I need one so I'm not voiding warranty? Angel
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2010, 02:54 PM)Richardc Wrote: Would either one of ya'll tell me how or why you would use it over the Cimex or Orbot?

Yeah, I want to know too... I hated mine and sold it to Tony WheelWrong. I kept getting the cord caught in it and dumped the solution a time or two. Some seem to really like them, but a CRB was a pain for me!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
"Tony WheelWrong"
Big Grin

Steve not to get too deep into the politics but where do you see this going with the commercial carpet cleaning?

We can all see it clean fine and the only way you could damage any carpet would be if you were a complete stoopie (Nothing personal Porkloin), yet the manufacturers are claiming it damages carpet. Sad
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2010, 03:11 PM)Richardc Wrote: yet the manufacturers are claiming it damages carpet. Sad

The manufacturers should stick with manufacturing and stop blaming others. IMO, their warranties are a joke.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
So no point in look at cylindrical machines then?

I don't have anything against them but they lack the professional/industrial look of the Cimex or Orbot, even if they perform as well.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2010, 03:40 PM)Richardc Wrote: So no point in look at cylindrical machines then?

Each to his own... I'm sure there are plenty of folks who really like them. Personally, I had too many mishaps with cords and spilled solution. I will say this, they dig up crap out of the carpet that nothing else will!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yea I read where Tony said they rip out computer cords from beneath desks real well too. Confused

Thanks for the response!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Richard the real plus is that it gives the carpet that GROOMED look.
Lifts the pile and doesn't smash it down like an OP/Bonnet/Cimex.

Think in terms of your greasy mexican hair standing up stiff just like Cameron Diaz's hair in "Something about Mary".

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Man, it is so good to see jImMY here!

Not that I needed any help eating Tacos or anything.

Just saying.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You're a sick man James!

I can see the counter rotating brushes lifting the nap on carpet with a pile, but does it also do it's thing on CGC.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: