Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up Porkchop?
Rechurd:

The GLS does a great job. It even gives a lift to dense commercial CGD.
Advantages:

1) It cleans just as good as anything else on the encap. market, given proper use, time and patience.

2) It is light and easy to store.

3) Will out produce an OP machine (commercial use).

Disadvantages:

1) Built like a toy

2) Costs more than an OP

3) Production advantage over an OP is not enough to warrant the extra expense.

If I were buying again, I would stick with my OP with guide wheels, or go with a Cimex.

3)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I know, it's been great with both of you here! Rolleyes

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Disadvantages:

1) Built like a toy

2) Costs more than an OP

3) Production advantage over an OP is not enough to warrant the extra expense.

If I were buying again, I would stick with my OP with guide wheels, or go with a Cimex.
Thanks man!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Bloody Hell !!

Steve calls me all nice and friendly like to help out with some Leather and color topics and so I come on over to check it out and what do I find ?

Same old bunch of sad sack, Nancy assed cry babies dissing me on the very first thread !

I like the GLS that Steve sold me ( actually Marty it was free ) it is light enough for my grandson or my daughter to use with great production times. We dumped a load of solution but fixed that with a long velcro strap. Figured out how to avoid the cord and now I know to be careful under desks where I cannot see any phone cords. We recently had to get a new pump but Marty could never figure out how to install it - took at least 3 or 4 screws.

Jimmy is right about leaving a groomed look, maybe try it on yourself Jimmy, who knows could work.

Dodgy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Same old bunch of sad sack, Nancy assed cry babies dissing me on the very first thread !
See what happens when you show up late! Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I don't understand how some of these new franchises popping up use whittaker CRB machines as there main unit. How would that work on heavily soiled Carpet? Do they rely on the Dry compound to remove the dirt?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Todd I would guess it's just do to it's simplicity and low start up cost.

Porkchop (Marty) had mentioned his Whittaker had cleaned well, as did Harry. I think the machine given adequate time is probable capable of a good job.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It does a good job on commercial carpet, but no way you can use is as a sole production unit for residential cleaning. It's even worse than a pad machine on residential.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:It's even worse than a pad machine on residential.
That's three, they only gave you six stars, are you trying to lose them all in one week. Dodgy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
All this talk of OP and CRB. Can't wait for rotaries to come back into vogue. You wait, it's coming....
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Wayne time to polish up your favorite side winder?

I'm pretty sure I had bell bottoms on the last time I used a 175.

Nothing personal James! Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What are you trying to say, Richard? I clean with a rotary in bell bottoms everyday.....

Well, maybe not in bell bottoms.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Rut row......bell bottoms are coming back into fashion.

PLEASE excuse my cut on your 175 while working on my projects you're currently working on.

The 175 is a Fine piece of equipment. ........ yea that's it, it's a great machine, and if I had my choice it would be the ONLY machine I would use.

Think he bought that? Man am I screwed!crying
Reply }}
Thanks given by: