Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRB for Sale!
Selling Strong Dry 15" CRB (TM4) for $1500 plus shipping. Includes brushes (2 sets of white soft, 1 set of blue medium stiff, 1 set of black stiff), 1 set of dust covers, 1 set of renovators, 1 set of brush axles, and 1 transport dolly.

Please text any questions to 803.810.1635.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=710]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=711]

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2016, 03:54 PM)cgrimsh Wrote: Selling dry carpet cleaning equipment package for $2,000 plus shipping.  

Includes Strong Dry 15" CRB (TM4) with accessories - brushes (2 sets of white soft, 1 set of blue medium stiff, 1 set of black stiff), 1 set of dust covers, 1 set of renovators, 1 set of brush axles, and 1 transport dolly.  Package also includes 8 20-lb pails of Brushpro cleaning compound and 3 gal of Ultra Pro encapsulant cleaner.  

Willing to ship but prefer to meet in Charlotte, NC metro area. Please text any questions to 803.810.1635. Unable to attach pics, but will text upon request.

Hello,

Sent a PM with my info and will post pics for you.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have the pics, but there seems to be an issue uploading them. Will have this corrected ASAP.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by: