The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Liberty owners?
I'm awaiting the shipment of mine, the 1st John G machine I've ever owned. Would love to hear some feedback or see some pix of other's machines  clap
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derek's post:
  • thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by: thecleaningdude
Charles @ TRS sent me these pix of my new Lib...should be getting her this week! clap  never thought i'd be buying a John G machine PigsFly   Yikes   Duel   Hands up Laughing   Wink

Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derek's post:
  • thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by: thecleaningdude
That's a sweet looking machine! I was planning on ordering one in the next few weeks but now that they've raised the price I'll probably go with a Mytee instead.
[-] The following 2 users Like Zions Carpet Cleaning's post:
  • Derek, thecleaningdude
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek , thecleaningdude

it was dropped off today by UPS Freight...i had to help the UPS driver man-handle the pallet off of his 18 wheeler trailer, kinda weird that a UPS big truck like that doesn't have a hand cart and ramp Yikes but i personally prefer UPS to FedEx. Charles who sold me the Lib @ CCS gave me the tracking number and i followed her online until she was delivered Smile   they called me yesterday to setup a time for delivery and then called me 1 hour before delivery today.

the packaging was great, no complaints. so far so good, 1st CGD Client i'll use her on is this Friday night. i'll post my thoughts after that.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
So far so good on mine.  I've had mine for about a month, maybe longer.  Be careful with tubing to sprayer getting pinched when you raise the bell up.  I punctured mine, easy fix.  Outside of that, bearings should be about the only maintenance issue. Head weight seems good without weights added (let me know what you think).  Sometimes bumper marks wall in residential.  

Very Good machine so far.  Keep us updated!  It is always exciting getting new equipment!
Palmetto Carpet & Tile Cleaners
Facebook

OP machines (Trinity Beast, Profit, Oreck Orbiter, Stepson);  Strong Dry CRB 15" 
[-] The following 1 user Likes SC Cleaner's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek
I have been using it on commercial and resi.  Its heavy but i can pull it up stairs, The champ is better for going upstairs.  My handle started to squeak a little after a week or so and i just snugged up the bolt that holds on handle now it is quiet.  The frame is a little longer  then my cm models in my van but it fits. I think you will be happy you waited to buy this machine because al of the problems with the cm models has been improved with this model much better all around with less parts on frame and no more wire cable to move handle and no more small bearings on frame to wear out ,and a motor that I have been using on my other machines for over a year and many many hours with no problems. The 5 amp motor is a big help when running multiple machines close together in commercial or resi.

link to video
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

[-] The following 1 user Likes joel hoppe's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
thanks for the feedback SC, i'll let you know my thoughts as well.

Joel, good info. the vid helps as well. i am going to do the solution jug tweak. i'm interested to know do you put something as a cap on the jug to prevent splash/spillage? they're shipping me out the bungee today, but is there a more secure cap that is a little more air-tight?

the air-lock idea is great but idk how to do that stuff. is there a link somewhere that explains it better?? and where to buy the exact parts needed?

i ordered an extra set of jets and filters and the white nylons nuts that hold the jets. also ordered an extra toggle switch and jug. what other parts should i consider keeping spare(s) of? the bearing? anything else??

thanks for the advice fellas! thanks

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2016, 01:41 PM)Derek Wrote: thanks for the feedback SC, i'll let you know my thoughts as well.

Joel, good info. the vid helps as well. i am going to do the solution jug tweak. i'm interested to know do you put something as a cap on the jug to prevent splash/spillage? they're shipping me out the bungee today, but is there a more secure cap that is a little more air-tight?

the air-lock idea is great but idk how to do that stuff. is there a link somewhere that explains it better?? and where to buy the exact parts needed?

i ordered an extra set of jets and filters and the white nylons nuts that hold the jets. also ordered an extra toggle switch and jug. what other parts should i consider keeping spare(s) of? the bearing? anything else??

thanks for the advice fellas! thanks

I need to call about the cap----need a new one that is solid and drill hole to be snug around hose so you dont get splashing....not much but some splashing. None of my various jug caps fit have to find exact size
Find your own bungee at home depot to make it snug
those fittings im using are for r/o systems and are at ace hardware or home depot in plumbing  1/4 fittings that are slip on used for 1/4 lines on reverse osmosis water systems under sink units. Cut line and slide on shut off fittings-----google them
Do not know what spare parts we will need so learn as you go----new machine
my youtube channel

• Derek
Reply }}
good to know.

i ordered the parts i know i'll eventually need. the jet's i will eventually ruin by smacking into walls i can foresee.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Keep us updated.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
used it for the 1st time on CGD today, only used 1 ThinOne. but not a good 1st test because this is a company that does highway work (asphalt/bridges etc...) and the owner wanted carpet that looked like asphalt. its black/gray...cleans up easier than anything else we've ever seen. tomorrow will be a little bit better of a test. i learned to re-tighten the nuts often. 1 fell off and fortunately i found it and just re-tightened, no biggie. the carpet dried faster than if i'd Cimex'ed it...no surprise there tho, sprayer systems always dry faster / use less solution. as far as speed, it went as fast as the Cimex on this job. not bad for still learning a new machine.

i wonder if i was putting too much sol down, on straight runs i just kept the trigger keyed...do y'all feather it more?? i only used 7 RTU gallons on 4.5k of CGD, which is pretty good i think. having 2 of the jugs helped, might order another 1. i only filled them to the 2 gall mark, so it wouldn't splash out, which it didn't.

my other question after today was:  do any of you guys cough from the aerosolized encap spray? is there a way to lessen that?? my Whittaker Trio used to make me cough once in a while, but it's psi was quite a bit lower.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Run sprayer wide open for halls or large areas of commercial carpet----Homes will depend on soil level.

That is why I use encap green or spot and boost green
Look on google for air induction nozzles to reduce drift from spray

http://www.gemplers.com/product/160320/T...-Spray-Tip

http://www.stewardshipcommunity.com/best...rayer.html

[/url][url=http://www.gemplers.com/product/160320/TeeJet-Air-Induction-Nozzles-XR-Flat-Spray-Tip]
my youtube channel

• Derek
Reply }}
(10-01-2016, 07:00 AM)joel hoppe Wrote: Run sprayer wide open for halls or large areas of commercial carpet----Homes will depend on soil level.

[/url][url=http://www.gemplers.com/product/160320/TeeJet-Air-Induction-Nozzles-XR-Flat-Spray-Tip]
great info, thanks!

on today's CGD project i used PCP and was surprised and happy that i didn't cough once. i heard it has butyl in it. if so, i will look to use Encap Green once i have used up my current supply of various encaps.

so today i again used just 1 ThinOne on 2.8k CGD. i should probably swap out to a new T.O. every 500-1k sq.ft. huh??

pro's: used less encap solution ; cleans right up tight to a wall, unlike my Cimex ; the lower-profile head can get a couple inches under things that the Cimex head could not clear ; cleans a hair better than the Cimex (if i used ThinOnes under the Cimex, the carpet would not have cleaned up as well. loving the extra head-weight on this Lib!)

con's: not a true con, but the job again went as fast as with my Cimex...i was hoping for faster, but being it was my 2nd time using the Lib i know i'll get faster with her. for some this wouldn't be a con, but speed is primarily why i bought this machine. again not a true con because i feel i will get faster which would negate this whole complaint.

so far only 2 nuts have loosened & fell off on me...they are in the same location on the right and left side of the machine. they are the nuts located at the pivot point of where the head swivels up/down...if that makes sense. i CRANKED them really tight and so far so good.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 03:07 PM)Derek Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 07:00 AM)joel hoppe Wrote: Run sprayer wide open for halls or large areas of commercial carpet----Homes will depend on soil level.

great info, thanks!

on today's CGD project i used PCP and was surprised and happy that i didn't cough once. i heard it has butyl in it. if so, i will look to use Encap Green once i have used up my current supply of various encaps.

so today i again used just 1 ThinOne on 2.8k CGD. i should probably swap out to a new T.O. every 500-1k sq.ft. huh??

pro's: used less encap solution ; cleans right up tight to a wall, unlike my Cimex ; the lower-profile head can get a couple inches under things that the Cimex head could not clear ; cleans a hair better than the Cimex (if i used ThinOnes under the Cimex, the carpet would not have cleaned up as well. loving the extra head-weight on this Lib!)

con's: not a true con, but the job again went as fast as with my Cimex...i was hoping for faster, but being it was my 2nd time using the Lib i know i'll get faster with her. for some this wouldn't be a con, but speed is primarily why i bought this machine. again not a true con because i feel i will get faster which would negate this whole complaint.

so far only 2 nuts have loosened & fell off on me...they are in the same location on the right and left side of the machine. they are the nuts located at the pivot point of where the head swivels up/down...if that makes sense. i CRANKED them really tight and so far so good.

Put some red loctite on the nut---that should have plastic inside and not loosen but loctite works for the nuts on wheels and other ones you find loosen up.
I prefer the gray microfiber with scrub strips because of the foam inside which will absorb longer than a thin white pad plus they scrub better. I have donw 2500 sq with the gray pads if i am not doing a bad entryway that needs more pads.  If you want to go faster use a gray fiber max pad and use bigger jets like 02-03. then you can run if you are not concerned about absorbing. You will find the sweet spot for yourself by testing.
my youtube channel

• Derek
Reply }}