Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hos orbot and Tile and grout brush for sale
I have a Hos orbot for sale. Older one but works great, one clip on the handle is broken but it still handles very good. I have a tile and grout brush for the machine also hardly used. I would like to sell both together. I'm in Pasco county fl.  I would like $1000.00 for both plus shipping. any intrest pleas let me know.
Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick P's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek
I'm definitely interested.  Do you have any pics? How much would shipping to 84770 be? 
Thanks, 
Eric
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Me too btw!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The Orbot brush is the best!
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-26-2016, 01:54 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: The Orbot brush is the best!
Do you sell it on your site? Really that much better then the velcro? How so? Thank you

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-26-2016, 09:16 PM)Bone Dry Carpet Wrote:
Do you sell it on your site?  Really that much better then the velcro?  How so?  Thank you

Sorry, I was speaking specifically of the tile and grout brush.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Orbot machine and T&G brush is sold!!! Thank for your replies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick P's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek
Any tips on using the tile and grout brush to clean tile and grout? I bought it but do not know the process. Thank you sir. How is the website btw?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2016, 07:25 AM)Bone Dry Carpet Wrote:

Well, what I do is put down my chemical let it dwell for a few but don't let it dry, Some spray it down and some mop it down it's your choice. Then I scrub with the orbot and sometimes I use my narrow grout hand brush with a long handle to make sure I get all the dirt up then I use my wet/dry vac to suck everything up and after that I mop with clean water and dry the floor a bit to check the grout lines. Remember it gets cleaner when it's totally dry, This is just what I do, Some may do it different. I hope this helps. Some use a 1200 psi machine with a spinner that work great also. It's your choice.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: