Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning Compound
I admit that I use cleaning agent's from other companies not because I don't like VacAway products, but because they don't carry them. There are two major suppliers that I totally support, this is one of them.

With this said, Is there a plan to make a cleaning compound for CRB. I buy a tun of it. I like Exc......Sup...'s because they don't load it with tiny fillers and it's not too dry like St...ng compund.

I just think VacAway can make an amazing version!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Many thanks for the confidence in VacAway Products!

We do not have any current plans to produce a compound, but ya just never know.

Thanks,

Steve
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2016, 11:07 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: Many thanks for the confidence in VacAway Products!

We do not have any current plans to produce a compound, but ya just never know.

Thanks,

Steve

I love your products. Just amazing!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I do not know the chemical content of what is in most Compounds, but it seems quite neutral. It would seem to me that someone could add something more aggressive to the Compound. Yes, I can get soil to adhere to the compound now, but I do not get that much improvement over using a CRB without compound.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Personally i'm not a fan of the compound, I tried it a few times with my CRB and was not at all impressed, maybe I didn't do it right I don't know, but don't really see a need for it anyway. too many good chems out there to bother with that stuff in my opinion
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't waste my time on compound. JMO I've used it a couple of times helping a friend and I felt it didn't do the job. I like Steve's products best. again JMO!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Compound will absorb soil, but more times than not it seems that most end up using an encap as well.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by: