Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbot with optional weight kit included
SOLDThis unit is 8 years old. It sat in storage the first 5 years (I preferred my Challenger OP for the little bit of resi carpet that I service.) These photos are from 3 years ago after I had it powder coated, I need to take some updated photos. The only differences now from those photos is that the spray jets are gone, instead it has the optional weight kit (cost me $320) installed on it. It also has the custom red bristled pad driver (cost $150) installed on it. No shipping, I'll drive up to 2 hours to meet someone. Price is firm. Cash only. I clean 20 to 25 homes per year, and those are the ONLY times I've used this Orbot...resi carpet only (I used a Cimex for CGD.) So this Orbot has only seen about 100 uses. Runs great, no issues. It has some scratches from normal use.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=367]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=364]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=365]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=366]
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
SOLD- i forgot to list the price. edited the 1st post to show the price...$1750 firm. Pickup only 14469.
Call or text me @ 585-746-5307....i don't usually answer out-of-state calls, so leave a message if no answer. Thanks for looking.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
SOLD

has the upgraded weight kit and upgraded red-bristled driver. does NOT have the Sprayborg attachment.

CALL OR TXT ME AT THE NUMBER ABOVE. I DON'T ALWAYS ANSWER OUT-OF-STATE CALLS, SO PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE. I'M NOT ONLINE OFTEN, SO I MAY NOT SEE A PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE FOR DAYS/WEEKS.

hatsoff

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
SOLD

Reply }}
Thanks given by: