Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encap-A-Cide
I used this the other day with the SOS Subsurface tool. Rivaled Pee Radicator and similar products in terms of odor control and even lifted the stain. 

Great as an encap and odor treatment, but equally as good for subsurface treatment.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I hate to ask the dreaded question, " how much do you charge to do sub-surface urine removal".......but how much do you charge?   I'm sorry  What do you tell your customer about the procedure?

Talk in code if you need to.

Edit: I hate people who ask "how much do you charge" but don't tell anyone what they charge.  So here I go:

I have what I call Level One treatment - where I apply a gallon of encap-a-cide over the area affected, and agitate in with my CRB. Basically a heavily sprayed topical treatment.  Let it dwell for 10 minutes and then run a pad over it. This is per room - $20 extra + the normal cleaning charge.  Since encap-a-cide is a cleaner too there is no double expense for a cleaner - just the cost of the 8-10 oz of Encap-a-cide.  If for some reason the room needs another gallon it's another $20.00

level Two treatment - $100 charge - includes me using UV light to find spots, 3 gallon of Encap-a-cide and using the waterclaw to remove the sludge.  Each gallon will cover about a 2'x3' area or 4-5 spots at the most. Extra charges for extra solution.  I'm tthinking about making this a $120 charge...maybe $150. Smile  

OKay Damon and everyone else...your turn!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barry-QDCC's post:
  • Zions Carpet Cleaning
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Zions Carpet Cleaning
(11-03-2016, 03:09 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: I used this the other day with the SOS Subsurface tool. Rivaled Pee Radicator and similar products in terms of odor control and even lifted the stain. 

Great as an encap and odor treatment, but equally as good for subsurface treatment.

Will take note of this too. I'm looking for a solution to get the odor and stains off
Reply }}
Thanks given by: