Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet odor
Information 
This company just might be on to something?

If we think outside our box, maybe we could have a modification of this procedure.

If encap has a week link, it is pet odor removal.

Just maybe, we could have a answer for are pet problems, using encap.

Would you like to remove urine smell on carpet, remove urine stains on carpet, or get urine smell out of carpet?

If you've tried using liquid enzyme "miracle" cleaning products to remove urine from carpet, remove urine odor in carpet, or urine smell removal from carpet and urine stains on carpet, then you'll relate to this scenario:
  • Urine has soiled your carpet, hardwood floors, tile floors, upholstery, mattress, etc., right?

• You either notice the urine stain and smell right away, or you don't notice it until it has dried, right?

• You pour your liquid soap or your enzyme "miracle" cleaning products onto the soiled area. Then you follow the directions which instruct you to start "blotting" the liquid back out, right?

• The urine stains or odors are gone for about a week or two and then, lo and behold, the stains, and worse, the odors come back!

• You are now going crazy because of the urine stains and smell, and you are totally sick by the urine smell permeating through your home. You've even thought about solving the problem by eliminating the source, if you know what I mean!
STOP!!!
Adding Liquid to Urine Stains & Smell
Only Dilutes and Spreads the Urine!

Any liquid based cleaning solution (including steam cleaning) doesn't work because [b]you will never be able to "blot" or wash all of that wet liquid mess out![/b]
Doesn't that make sense?
You still have urine pee stains and odors because they are deep down in the fibers, or pores of the surfaces! [b]Liquid products cannot absorb and extract the urine stains and odors and only masks the smell for a short time. Eventually the urine stains and odors return![/b]

Here's what the experts have discovered...
The ONLY way to completely remove urine on carpet is to use a DRY POWDER cleaning process - a process that "sponges" it up and ABSORBS it, thereby REMOVING urine stains and smell from carpet... PERMANENTLY!

ONLY 4 EASY STEPS!

[Image: UOstep1.jpeg]Lightly apply the UrineRelease Pre-Spray to the old dry urine stains and smell on carpet.

[Image: UOstep2.jpg]Apply the UrineOut Powder into the area containing the urine stains and smell (Use a blacklight to find urine you can smell, but can't see.)

[Image: UOstep3.jpeg]Simply brush the UrineOut Powder deep into the soiled area. The UrineOut Powder does all the work by absorbing the urine stains & smell.
[Image: UOstep4.jpeg]After the Powder dries completey, simply vacuum out the Powder.  Urine stains & smells are gone!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
PigsFly

What about the underlay & floor beneath??    Use Head

Unless the urine salts are completely neutralized, as soon as the humidity rises, so again will those nasty odors.

IE, the word here is SALTS.

Urine is acidic, hence it's name "Uric Acid", as it dries, it goes through a pH change & dries to an alkaline salt.

Being a salt, as soon as humidity rises, it absorbs moisture, (just like your salt shaker does).

Then it off-gasses that oh so familiar ammonia odor, (that restorers love to make money from).

taptap

Angel    hatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL Where was this pasted from?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2016, 01:01 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: LOL Where was this pasted from?

Oops    Oops !!!!

Didn't realise I had copied everything.   I'm sorry

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by: