Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery Yellow Sharpie or Highlighter
Mystery Greens and some Highlighter marks on carpet have evaded removal using Peroxide or Red remover. I have tried Pig out and Spot-N-Boost, all without any success.

I was curious if anyone has come across a process or chemical that works much of the time.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2017, 03:40 PM)Fletch14 Wrote: Mystery Greens and some Highlighter marks on carpet have evaded removal using Peroxide or Red remover. I have tried Pig out and Spot-N-Boost, all without any success.

I was curious if anyone has come across a process or chemical that works much of the time.

What was your process with Red Vanish?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2017, 02:55 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 03:40 PM)Fletch14 Wrote: Mystery Greens and some Highlighter marks on carpet have evaded removal using Peroxide or Red remover. I have tried Pig out and Spot-N-Boost, all without any success.

What was your process with Red Vanish?

I use a wallpaper steamer. I used to use an iron and a towel, but I can safely keep on working while the steamer heats up.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm sure you have, but have you tried tamping?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2017, 03:27 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: I'm sure you have, but have you tried tamping?

Yes. Rarely does any transfer to the towel. If it did, I would continue.

Are you saying that these will come out through tamping with a Neutral spotter or POG instead of adding or taking away an oxygen molecule chemically?
Reply }}
Thanks given by: