Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for CRB owners
Question for all CRB owners, Which do you feel is more effective.

1.Vacuum then CRB
2.CRB then vacuum

I have a 15inch CRB that i've had for like two years now and love that thing, I also have a new orbot vibe on the way. I do HWE and VLM but want to go more towards VLM, thats why I bought the orbot vibe.

Just trying to figure out what my process will be, i'm aware that my process will vary somewhat depending on the type of carpet and soil condition.
 To Vacuum 1st when vlm'ing is a no brainer of course. So i'm thinking CRB-vacuum-light pre-spray-quick 2nd run of CRB-orbot vibe with micro fibre with scrub strips ( or fibre plus pads or planatary pads) while spraying some more then finish off with absorbant pad on the vibe--What say you guys
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My preference is to run the CRB and then vacuum. Get the gunk out that a vacuum cannot and then run the vac. This will make a world of difference.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have a 10".....I talking about my CRB of course  happy - I bought it in the group buy maybe a year ago?  But while I'm glad I did buy it I don't use it nearly as much as I thought I would.  I mostly use it in badly stained areas that could use more agitation than my normal procedure of using just the FiberMax pad for scrubbing - in that case I'll use both FiberMaxx then the CRB.    I'll also use it for those carpets full on animal hair.  Or carpet that is really matted down. I probably use it on 1 out of 10 jobs if even that.

So I don't use it on every job like I believe Damon does and for different reasons.   Sometimes I wish I had the 15" one also (to cover large areas faster) but I doubt I'll ever buy one.

One time I did have a commercial job where i went in not knowing what the job was like.  There was nails, small pieces of drywall, splinters, etc.  I took the crb and ran it over the carpet with the trays before vaccuming and it did a great, fast job of picking those little pieces of crap up. I was really glad I had it for sure.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
just testing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2017, 03:41 PM)kevinj6121 Wrote: just testing

How that Vibe did you get it in yet I purchased on myself when they had that great offer still waiting on it..im new to Vlm want to start doing more
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2017, 04:53 PM)Mikey NY Wrote:

How that Vibe did you get it in yet I purchased on myself when they had that great offer still waiting on it..im new to Vlm want to start doing more

I haven't gotten mine yet either MikeyNY I haven't even gotten my email confirmation that it shipped out yet.

When I typed that "just testing" it was because this forum keeps telling me i'm banned and won't let me do anything, sometimes it lets me sometimes it don't so I was "just testing" to see if i could post  sorry for any confusion.

By the way, where in NY are you. I'm from Long Island ( Setauket ) but I Live in North Carolina now
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2017, 08:01 AM)kevinj6121 Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 04:53 PM)Mikey NY Wrote:

I haven't gotten mine yet either MikeyNY I haven't even gotten my email confirmation that it shipped out yet.

When I typed that "just testing" it was because this forum keeps telling me i'm banned and won't let me do anything, sometimes it lets me sometimes it don't so I was "just testing" to see if i could post  sorry for any confusion.

By the way, where in NY are you. I'm from Long Island ( Setauket ) but I Live in North Carolina now Im in long ilsand also Copiague by nassau caounty
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My vibe is arriving tomorrow, the wait is over
Reply }}
Thanks given by: