Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intensity Green - We have a winner
    Here are a few pics of before, during and after using Intensity GREEN at my home today, I cleaned my whole house, only had to use SNB on a few spots and also red vanish on red stains, man that red vanish is some good stuff!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Very nice, I'll bet you didn't even need red vanish with Intensity GREEN and SNB.
Nick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
How many oz per gallon are you using?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Looks good! I also like Intensity GREEN and it will probably be my go to pretty soon!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cool. What did it look like after you groomed it?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2011, 08:38 PM)Brian R Wrote: Cool. What did it look like after you groomed it?

Groomed??? LMAO, are you kidding, this is my house bro, I just vac'd the hell out of it, lol.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2011, 06:52 PM)Jimmy Wrote: How many oz per gallon are you using?

Since it had been a year since I have cleaned it I mixed the Intensity GREEN at 6 ounces per gallon. Plus I wanted to see if it would pull up the stains without any other spotter being used, and it did!! I used SNB on only a couple of spots that was candy stuck to the carpet and such in my sons room.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2011, 09:24 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 08:38 PM)Brian R Wrote: Cool. What did it look like after you groomed it?

Groomed??? LMAO, are you kidding, this is my house bro, I just vac'd the hell out of it, lol.

Vacuuming is a good form of grooming. Tongue

Pics?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What 6 oz/gal, that's going nuclear bro! Shoot you

I'm sure Steve's wallet would love it if we all mixed at that ratio! I was very happy with the performance at 2 oz/gal, but I can tell your living room there gets abused so maybe it needed it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah I was thinking around the 2 oz per gallon also.

Since intensity is a film former it basically coats the fiber and will be hard to get off with vacuuming.

Talk about CRunChy.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2011, 09:57 AM)Jimmy Wrote: Yeah I was thinking around the 2 oz per gallon also.

Since intensity is a film former it basically coats the fiber and will be hard to get off with vacuuming.

Talk about CRunChy.

Wasnt crunchy at all!! matter of fact this is the softest and brightest our carpet has ever been, my wife noted that it is really soft. Last time a truck mount cleaned it, well, it was crunchy for days. I probably could have done it with 2oz but I wanted to see how well the stuff performed if I needed to use heavy artillery.Shoot you
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2011, 10:08 PM)Brian R Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 09:24 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:

Vacuuming is a good form of grooming. Tongue

Pics?

didnt take any after vac. But I will make it a point to do so later, thanks.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Being a film former does not automatically mean it will leave the carpet stiff or crunchy. Some will, but neither intensity GREEN nor RED will.

As always, DO NOT take my word for it. One way to test what I am saying is to mix it much stronger than called for and also apply it much stronger to one half of a scrap piece of carpet. Run your hand over both sides when dry and you will see what I mean. After it has been vacuumed once, I think you will find that it is actually softer than before it had Intensity applied.

With that said, you will find that 6oz per gallon is probably a lot stronger than what you would need to get great results.

I'm glad you like it and welcome to our board Matt!Big Grin
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2011, 02:14 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: Being a film former does not automatically mean it will leave the carpet stiff or crunchy. Some will, but neither intensity GREEN nor RED will.

As always, DO NOT take my word for it. One way to test what I am saying is to mix it much stronger than called for and also apply it much stronger to one half of a scrap piece of carpet. Run your hand over both sides when dry and you will see what I mean. After it has been vacuumed once, I think you will find that it is actually softer than before it had Intensity applied.

With that said, you will find that 6oz per gallon is probably a lot stronger than what you would need to get great results.

I'm glad you like it and welcome to our board Matt!Big Grin

Thanks Steve, we look forward to ordering more of your productsGood Job
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Matt,
Have you tried Peroxcellent?

It's great for yellowing etc AND you can boost it for the greazy nasty stuff.
Best of both worlds in my opinion.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Here's one I did with Peroxcellent boosted with Intensity Red.
I scrubbed with agiclean and then cleaned with super zorbs.
It was reeeeeaaally bad.

[Image: beforeandafter9.jpg?t=1303006785]

Yes I know this pic was posted in another thread but I'm really proud of it. Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Here's a far away shot. Not as good but it gives a better idea of what I had to deal with.

This carpet had sooo much sticky residue from the other cleaners. They admited to trying to clean it themselves too.

It was a pain. It wasn't as pretty near the bottom when I was done...but it really did look as clean as it could get. The carpet was just old and tore up.

I know damn well that me and my TM could not have done any better.

[Image: beforeandafter99.jpg?t=1303308966]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Great job Brian.happy
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2011, 09:01 AM)Brian R Wrote: Matt,
Have you tried Peroxcellent?

It's great for yellowing etc AND you can boost it for the greazy nasty stuff.
Best of both worlds in my opinion.

Its on the list to be ordered, we are thinking peroxcellent or Intensity GREEN for normal soiling and Intensity Red or Hot Knife for the nasties and olefin and polys, Thanks.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Use Peroxcellent and Intensity GREEN or Intensity Red on the nasties.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: