Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your hobby? Here is one of mine...
Thought I would post a pic of some of my "gear" as I was organizing a little in the "bunker" LOL. Pic of some of my ops gear and firearms and such, soooo, what are some of you guys hobbies??

Matt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Since I sell/sharpen scissors for stylists, I also just started learning to engrave and carve. As a result, I started doing things as gifts for friends and soon, to market.

some examples are below.
BY comparison, my hobby is girly. Smile But less noisy. Smile

[Image: th_thankyouwine.jpg] [Image: th_goldlion.jpg] [Image: th_PurpleThankyou.jpg] [Image: th_IndianHead.jpg] [Image: th_johnanddottie.jpg] [Image: th_Thankyouletter.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice Matt, one of my tech's loves weapons has one that looks similar if not the same thing. Of course he has a bunch of rifes and pistols. He is always my resource when I have questions on firearms. What is it?

Phil those look great, how are you making them?
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2011, 06:34 AM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Since I sell/sharpen scissors for stylists, I also just started learning to engrave and carve. As a result, I started doing things as gifts for friends and soon, to market.

some examples are below.
BY comparison, my hobby is girly. Smile But less noisy. Smile

[Image: th_thankyouwine.jpg] [Image: th_goldlion.jpg] [Image: th_PurpleThankyou.jpg] [Image: th_IndianHead.jpg] [Image: th_johnanddottie.jpg] [Image: th_Thankyouletter.jpg]

That is sooo cool dude.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2011, 09:16 AM)Richardc Wrote: Nice Matt, one of my tech's loves weapons has one that looks similar if not the same thing. Of course he has a bunch of rifes and pistols. He is always my resource when I have questions on firearms. What is it?

Phil those look great, how are you making them?

The one in the pic is a Russian AK-47. I have added some other items on it such as weapon light, bullet guide, adjustable stock and a 2 stage tapco trigger, its a fun rifle. Most of my other stuff is Glock pistols, 1911 pistols, AR 15 rifles and .308 G3's. If you ever have a question firearm related dont hesitate to ask!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hobbies are great too help you take your mind off business and other things. Good for you both.

I have excersized my main hobby of Ham Radio in many, many years now. In case anyone else on here is a Ham operator, my call sign is N7NF (extra class license).

I also like to paint, but haven't had time for that in a long time either. But here are a couple of my paintings:

[Image: barn.jpg]
[Image: jfk.jpg]
[Image: nicholas.jpg]
[Image: rhett.jpg]
[Image: clown.jpg]
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Wow you have some talent there Steve!

Between the kids, the animals, the grass and the sofa, I just don't know where I have much time for a hobby. Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-25-2011, 11:24 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: Hobbies are great too help you take your mind off business and other things. Good for you both.

I have excersized my main hobby of Ham Radio in many, many years now. In case anyone else on here is a Ham operator, my call sign is N7NF (extra class license).

I also like to paint, but haven't had time for that in a long time either. But here are a couple of my paintings:

[Image: barn.jpg]
[Image: jfk.jpg]
[Image: nicholas.jpg]
[Image: rhett.jpg]
[Image: clown.jpg]

Holy Moly, those are really good. The clown painting is gonna give me nightmares, now where is my AK? LOLLOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice Steve!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
agreed Very nice!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice artwork Steve and Phil

My Hobby was being a pretend Rock Star but I had to make the decision of one or the other...making money or spending it. lol.

So the most I do now is a little shower singing and banging out in my truck to one of my CDs at the top of my lungs. (That must be a site)

Man...I miss being on stage. Nothing like having a crowd sing along to one of the songs you've written.

I would love to do that again.

Disclaimer: I sang out of key in the Mikey's Board on purpose. Rolleyes LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I set the heads of plastic Army men on fire with an Earnhardt #3 Forever Zippo lighter

and then let it drip on ants

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2011, 05:28 PM)mikecharles Wrote: I set the heads of plastic Army men on fire with an Earnhardt #3 Forever Zippo lighter

There is a club here that does that.

They meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month. I am told there is homemade beer involved.

I might go check that out.

Thanks Brian.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
A secret hobby of mine involves the multilation of small animals.
I hope someday to move up to primates like those who frequent MB.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-24-2011, 08:07 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote: Thought I would post a pic of some of my "gear" as I was organizing a little in the "bunker" LOL. Pic of some of my ops gear and firearms and such, soooo, what are some of you guys hobbies??

Matt
You should change your screen name to heavily armed janitorWink

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2011, 06:36 PM)Jimmy Wrote: A secret hobby of mine involves the multilation of small animals.

That's no damn secret jImMy! Demon Wink

It is rumored that there are now only bob-tailed squirrels that remain in the whole state of nEbRASka.Beer
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:A secret hobby of mine involves the multilation of small animals.
Ruttt Rowww! Yikes

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2011, 06:28 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote:
(05-03-2011, 05:28 PM)mikecharles Wrote: I set the heads of plastic Army men on fire with an Earnhardt #3 Forever Zippo lighter

There is a club here that does that.

They meet the 3rd Tuesday of every month. I am told there is homemade beer involved.

I might go check that out.

Thanks Brian.

For huh?

Oh, nevermind. ADHDing

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I enjoy visiting on-line bulletin boards and seeing how many people I can piss off and how much hate mail I can collect. PigsFly
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:I enjoy visiting on-line bulletin boards and seeing how many people I can piss off and how much hate mail I can collect.

It's nice to see someone realize their dreams....

Reply }}
Thanks given by: