Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your hobby? Here is one of mine...
Quote:I enjoy visiting on-line bulletin boards and seeing how many people I can piss off and how much hate mail I can collect.
...and is good at it! hatsoff
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 11:26 AM)Pigchip Wrote: I enjoy visiting on-line bulletin boards and seeing how many people I can piss off and how much hate mail I can collect. PigsFly

No doubt, you have reached heights in your endevor that no else will ever achieve.. hatsoff
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2011, 08:08 PM)bigchuckie Wrote:
(04-24-2011, 08:07 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote: Thought I would post a pic of some of my "gear" as I was organizing a little in the "bunker" LOL. Pic of some of my ops gear and firearms and such, soooo, what are some of you guys hobbies??

Matt
You should change your screen name to heavily armed janitorWink

Oh you aint seen nothing yet. If I get any requests Ill show all of you some more goodies, can you say OoOHHHRRRRAAAAHHHH, LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 12:39 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: [quote='Pigchip' pid='6718' dateline='1304526372']
I enjoy visiting on-line bulletin boards and seeing how many people I can piss off and how much hate mail I can collect. PigsFly

I did not see that comming.

I laughed so hard I have to go do laundry.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 11:26 AM)Pigchip Wrote: I enjoy visiting on-line bulletin boards and seeing how many people I can piss off and how much hate mail I can collect. PigsFly

You too?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
....and the winner is:

Brian! He pisses off PigToes more than PigToes pisses him off! Good job Brian.Good Job
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hands up Laughing happy dance Down Laughing Beer Toot Horn LOL

Shoot you PigsFly

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 02:17 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 12:39 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: [quote='Pigchip' pid='6718' dateline='1304526372']
I enjoy visiting on-line bulletin boards and seeing how many people I can piss off and how much hate mail I can collect. PigsFly

I did not see that comming.

I laughed so hard I have to go do laundry.

LOL I laughed so hard at THAT now I have to go do laundry too. wow
Reply }}
Thanks given by: