Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your Favorite Pre-Spray?
Do you use the same product for pre-spray and for cleaning or do you vary them? I start with Peroxellent and end with Intensity Red or Green.
Danny Guerra
All Green Floor & Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Palmdale Ca
http://www.allgreencare.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgreencare

“Optimists are those who go after Moby dick in a row boat with a bucket of tarter sauce.” Zig Ziglar

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My favorite prespray is PC's POWERBURST.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use Perky and Spot N Boost when I run out i'm going to try IRed with Perky. dance
Nick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 06:41 AM)Nick P Wrote: I use Perky and Spot N Boost when I run out i'm going to try IRed with Perky. dance
Nick

Nick, Perky is a product sold by Groom Industries... I think you mean Peroxcellent, right?
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Peroxcellent by itself unless the carpet is greasy or really dirty...then I boost it with Intensity Red.

No need to prespray and then clean with something else because Steve's products don't leave a sticky residue.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I vary them quite a bit. i think I have 9 different ones in my truck.

con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 09:53 AM)Brian R Wrote: Peroxcellent by itself unless the carpet is greasy or really dirty...then I boost it with Intensity Red.

No need to prespray and then clean with something else because Steve's products don't leave a sticky residue.

boost 2oz to 3oz with Intensity Red, correct? Ive got a nasty to do Friday, Ill take some before and after pics using this mixture.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL Yes sorry Steve I was just shorting the spelling. I don't use any groom products.awwwman I'm a dummy!
Nick

Peroxcellent and Spot N Boost!!!!!!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 12:50 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 09:53 AM)Brian R Wrote: Peroxcellent by itself unless the carpet is greasy or really dirty...then I boost it with Intensity Red.

boost 2oz to 3oz with Intensity Red, correct? Ive got a nasty to do Friday, Ill take some before and after pics using this mixture.

No other cleaner I have ever used...even with a TM has worked as good as this combo.

I use the Red stronger..just to be sure... I use it at 4 oz.

Oh... I also clean in flip flops. Not trying to give credit to the flops but...

Just sayin'
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yes, I keep the Peroxcellent mixed pretty much the same for the most part and do 2 to 4 oz of IRed depending on how dirty the carpet is or how lazy I am on that day. Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 08:10 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 12:50 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:

No other cleaner I have ever used...even with a TM has worked as good as this combo.

I use the Red stronger..just to be sure... I use it at 4 oz.

Oh... I also clean in flip flops. Not trying to give credit to the flops but...

Just sayin'

thanks Phil
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 09:40 PM)Brian R Wrote: Yes, I keep the Peroxcellent mixed pretty much the same for the most part and do 2 to 4 oz of IRed depending on how dirty the carpet is or how lazy I am on that day. Big Grin

thanks Brian
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No problem.....I love this stuff.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I've tried many, but always find myself coming back to UltraPac. Shatter as an emulsifier seems to do well in combination with it on the grungy jobs.

On the real nasties I have been bouncing back and forth between Grease Eraser and PowerBurst. Grease Eraser seems better if there is a large amount of imbedded dirt, but seems about the same on food stains.

I'm always curious to see what people replace the old "standards" with. But there seems to be a reason why some are "standards."
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome Jeff!

I've used Ultrapac and it's good stuff.

I've never used anything like or better than Peroxcellent....and when you have dirty greasy....boost it with Intensity Red.

With my Orbot.....it's the cat's meow.

But what really makes it "so good" is that fact that the Peroxcellent keeps working after you leave on yellow or brown stuff.
Not to mention the encap part that vacuum left over dirt as well.

Unless Steve makes it better...I don't see anything better for an overall cleaner.

The ph isn't going to burn the fibers, no sticky residue yada yada yada.

Love the stuff.

There's a reason that gas powered vehicles which are the standard today will not be the standard tomorrow.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Brian!

I have use a competing "Peroxi" product, and unless it was in "spotter strength" it did not do much of anything. It rocks as a spotter, but that's about it. Perhaps Peroxelent is better, but it seems like stabilized peroxide would be much the same.

I've been more interested in the Intensity Series of products, but may pick up some of Steve's Peroxi juice to try this combo.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I will admit....unless you have many urine jobs throughout the day, Peroxcellent might be a little overkill.

The Intensity Red and Green should be enough for your everyday soil.

I just have so many "pet" jobs that I run with it full time because it's still a really good cleaner. And I charge for it.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
For hwe, I like PC Powerburst

For pad capping I like Encap Green the best

And for straight (CGD) Encap, I like Judson Snake Oil.....

I am always tweaking with different levels and experimenting, but these seem to be my favorite to date...
Reply }}
Thanks given by: