Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I have to tell the world
An email I received this morning from a customer I cleaned for yesterday.
I emailed her an envoice copy and asked her for a review on Google....as always.

Quote:Brian,

I am still not getting my emails on my phone, so sorry this is delayed. My husband said the carpets look amazing, like brand new!! And you were right...smells fresh. I would be more than happy to give you a great review!! I will call you next week to set up a time to do the tile. I can’t wait to see it myself now!!! We will for sure refer you!!!

Thanks!!!

Robin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Down Laughing Okay Brian how much did you pay her? LOL

Nick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
He gave her free make-up.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nahh...makeup's too expensive.

By the way. I just went back to a customer's house that I cleaned about a month ago. Heavy urine job. They spent about $300.00 over the Groupon price.

Anyway, I went back because they found termites. The closet got hit hard and the carpet in the corner got messed up pretty bad (we're doing a carpet repair on it...not cleaning it).

Anyway, I had a look around at the carpet that I had cleaned.

It looked so damn good that I was really impressed. Smelled ok in there as well. She has like 48 cats or something like that.

I was just really happy with the way it still looked. I can go on and on about it.

No problems with Steve's chems yet. Top frickin notch Steve!

The carpet looked damn brand new...see I told you I could go on and on.

Toot Horn Toot Horn Toot Horn Toot Horn Toot Horn
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Great job Brian!

When you schedule tile, are you honest and tell them it will be someone else (sub) or do you just schedule it and have a sub show up?

Have you started doing your own tile yet?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I tell them my Tile guy wil be cleaning it and he's awesome.

I still haven't done a tile job myself.....I'm just skeered.

LOL

I need a training manual of how to do it with what I've got.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2011, 09:51 PM)Brian R Wrote: I tell them my Tile guy wil be cleaning it and he's awesome.

I still haven't done a tile job myself.....I'm just skeered.

LOL

I need a training manual of how to do it with what I've got.

Spray, dwell, scrub/suck up (or turbo). Any questions?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The only "sucker" I've got is a shop vac from Lowe's.

I could mop it up I guess?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2011, 08:20 PM)Brian R Wrote: The only "sucker" I've got is a shop vac from Lowe's.

I could mop it up I guess?

You got any old pads laying around?

Spray anomaly (or tile cleaner of your choice),
scrub with t&G head
mop up with pads on standard head
collect check
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I thought about that. Seems messy no matter how you look at it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2011, 09:32 PM)Brian R Wrote: I thought about that. Seems messy no matter how you look at it.

Here's a link to John G cleaning tile with his new machine. Same as the older machines just faster. Me, I'll stick with my turbo and extractor. It's faster. If I didn't do much T&G, then I'd probably just use my Conq Breeze to scrub and my Defender to mop up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xbPgX5bBEo
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The one time I was stupid enough to try cleaning tile with my pad machine, the grout lines pulled nap out of my pads that I "rinsed" with (roflmao) and I spent the next two hours picking the lint out of the grout.

And then I STILL didn't have a floor any cleaner than I would have it I had just mopped it in the first place.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2011, 10:29 AM)Pigchip Wrote: The one time I was stupid enough to try cleaning tile with my pad machine, the grout lines pulled nap out of my pads that I "rinsed" with (roflmao) and I spent the next two hours picking the lint out of the grout.

And then I STILL didn't have a floor any cleaner than I would have it I had just mopped it in the first place.

Marty, you so full of it. You better watch out, I'll ask Wayne to give you another spanking.Hands up Laughing
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah, don't screw with me Marty...I really want to know.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey, I don't make this stuff up. This ain't Con you're talking to!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I may just have to break down and buy the tile attachment. ugh. Undecided
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Hey, I don't make this stuff up.
Pigsnot doesn't lie, he may slant the truth his way (Big Grin) but he doesn't lie.

clap
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2011, 11:46 AM)Brian R Wrote: Yeah, don't screw with me Marty...I really want to know.

It works. I was at my daughter's house. The hall bath was a moderate disaster. I had my little Oreck and it's T&G brush and a partial spray bottle of TLC (not the best T&G cleaner BTW). Since I had time to play a bit, I sprayed let it dwell 10 min and hit it with the baby Oreck. Then I used 3 little cotton pads to sop up the mess. There was a very distinct line were the Oreck didn't reach under the sink vanity lip. Baby girl wants the family room/small house cleaned at some point.

I can go faster with my turbo spinner and chems I use. I might try it some time with my chems instead of TLC/Anomaly and see what the OP can do vs my turbo for time and cleanliness. I know my turbo will be hard to match for lack of effort. hatsoff

Did I mention I'm lazy?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2011, 08:54 PM)grimel Wrote:
(05-14-2011, 11:46 AM)Brian R Wrote: Yeah, don't screw with me Marty...I really want to know.

It works. I was at my daughter's house. The hall bath was a moderate disaster. I had my little Oreck and it's T&G brush and a partial spray bottle of TLC (not the best T&G cleaner BTW). Since I had time to play a bit, I sprayed let it dwell 10 min and hit it with the baby Oreck. Then I used 3 little cotton pads to sop up the mess. There was a very distinct line were the Oreck didn't reach under the sink vanity lip. Baby girl wants the family room/small house cleaned at some point.

I can go faster with my turbo spinner and chems I use. I might try it some time with my chems instead of TLC/Anomaly and see what the OP can do vs my turbo for time and cleanliness. I know my turbo will be hard to match for lack of effort. hatsoff

Did I mention I'm lazy?

Im with you. If you have a truckmount and spinner available. Use it. It is way faster. If you dont then you can use your op machine but I would just use a 175 at that point instead of crapping up my OP machine with tile chems.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My experience was way different than most VLM guys.

I stopped doing tile when I sold the TM.

It might all in my sexy head with one big ear, but VLM does not clean tile as good as a TM.

Not even close IMO.

Not trying to flame VLM here... those of you who are successful doing it hatsoff to ya.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: