Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved from the thread: Peroxcellent is a big hit...
And neither does Harry unless a regular cup of Mint tea counts.

Marty likes his sweet tea and his arsey cola.

Jimmy however claims to drink the blood of crows and squirrels......

Claims to be a mean sob but in reality doesn't have a mean bone in his body - he's even nicer than Richard.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
so you guys are like this sober....

swell
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I tell all my kids that while this old dog prefers to stay on the porch these days he still can sink his teeth in their donkey if they F with me.

Just think of me as the labraDOOR retriever who is so docile around chillsdrens and ladies but when the garbage truck goes by I will run it down and rip It's tires plain off!

gRrrRRRrrrRRR!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Can I please lock this DAT now?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I thought it was getting better, what with old yeller there chomping on a tire.Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Rolleyes Wow guys with friends like you two are I would hate to
see you mad at each other. LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Porkchop is always mad at me.....but I just ignore him!

Well heck, I ignore him even when he's not made at me! Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-19-2010, 02:29 PM)Jimmy Wrote: I tell all my kids that while this old dog prefers to stay on the porch these days he still can sink his teeth in their donkey if they F with me.

Just think of me as the labraDOOR retriever who is so docile around chillsdrens and ladies but when the garbage truck goes by I will run it down and rip It's tires plain off!

gRrrRRRrrrRRR!

That dawg won't hunt no more - been chewing his mother in laws old, smelly shoes so long, he's down to his gums.

Thanks to pigchip with the cape, the entire contents of this Board will end up in this room.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Oops! Blush

Steve
I guess we got a little off subject. I'd like to apologize...............and I would except it was ALL Porkchops fault! Tongue

Richard
Angel
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2010, 09:51 AM)Richardc Wrote: Oops! Blush

Steve
I guess we got a little off subject. I'd like to apologize...............and I would except it was ALL Porkchops fault! Tongue

Richard
Angel

No need to apologize Richard... isn't EVERYTHING wrong on these boards BaconBit's fault?Angry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL

I'd like to think so, but I know it's not just him, I hate to admit it but....umm, well, ummm... Blush.......................Jimmy is a problem too!
Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well then, I guess everything really IS my fault, because the first thing I did after finding out about this place was invite jImMY here.

He's my idol.[/i]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I've been around long enough that I can say all of the internet gurus and industry wannbes are full of shoot.

I'd as soon spit on you guys than shake your hand.

Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I can feel the love in here. Gives me goose pimples.

I am wearing a raincoat when we meet.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Personally I'd prefer the handshake.

Not much for swapping spit with any man, let alone one from Neebraska.Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2010, 05:23 PM)Jimmy Wrote: I've been around long enough that I can say all of the internet gurus and industry wannbes are full of shoot.

I'd as soon spit on you guys than shake your hand.Tongue

Hey Richard, he even acknowledges you as a "guru", that's progress ain't it?

I remember, many years ago reading the words of wisdom of the great internet shamPOO guru from Neebr-donkey-ka and looked forward to shaking his hand.

Now of course, I know that he's full of POO.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I think you're the guru, I'm guessing I'm the wannabe. Of course if it keeps me from being spit on, I prefer to be none of the above.

I hear monkey spit stinks....? Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Heart....LOVE.....Heart
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL

Hey Jim good to see you over here, it's Marty & Jimmy against the world........again! Rolleyes

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I got $100.00 on Marty and Jimmy...the world don't stand a chance.....
Reply }}
Thanks given by: