Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved from the thread: Peroxcellent is a big hit...
As ya'll know I am just kidding!

I wouldn't waste my spit on anybody especially yous guys!

Just don't stand next to me at a urinal because I'll piss on ya!

Harold this doesn't apply to you as you have to sit when you pee!

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm hurt, you don't even considered me good enough to spit on, yet you're willing to piss on me. crying

sniff...sniff, you're dead to me James!
Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Please don't let this get "Into" the TURD room or you'll be kicked out!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Where I come from we call them..............................................restrooms, although there is actually not much rest going on in there.

I do have an employee that grew up in the country and he calls them shitters, appropriate name but crude. Confused
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2010, 08:47 AM)Jimmy Wrote: As ya'll know I am just kidding!

I wouldn't waste my spit on anybody especially yous guys!

Just don't stand next to me at a urinal because I'll piss on ya!

Harold this doesn't apply to you as you have to sit when you pee!
Big Grin

Jimmy, I'm sitting right now and thinking of you.............

The Brits have long used terms like the WC ( water closet ) or the Loo both of which make as much sense as Restroom.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2010, 09:49 AM)Richardc Wrote: Where I come from we call them..............................................restrooms, although there is actually not much rest going on in there.

I do have an employee that grew up in the country and he calls them shitters, appropriate name but crude. Confused

I grew up in the country too Richard... back then they called them "one holers" and "two holers"... The rich folk even had "three holers"!

A Sears & Roebuck catalog had real value then too... then they started publishing them with color pages and their value plummeted!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL

My father grew up with a one holer, but they were poor. One of 14-kids, he said they were so poor they couldn't afford to give him a middle name. Wink

We always had a restroom when I grew up, but with two older sisters, it was still tough getting in there. And once you did, it wouldn't be uncommon to get a surprise from one of my little brothers, as they would leave the seat wet for you. Sad

Little brothers aint good for much....and I had three! Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Don't get Jimmy started on the value of corncobs....

Reply }}
Thanks given by: