Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodyear hose, black death, MB, and Taco
Thank you for the concern Jimmy.

I hope you don't mind if I walk behind Brian.......just in case that light is coming from flames and I have to push him and run. Big Grin

dance
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'd take it as a insult to be compared to cHARlIE sHeEn.

But who knows maybe they is all like that in KaLIfORnICA.

Down Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey, don't walk too close to me. I have a shy anus.

Blush
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey I like Charlie, he's just misunderstood. Big Grin

Quote:Hey, don't walk too close to me. I have a shy anus.
YEA.......that light has to be reflection from flames. Tongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2011, 06:13 AM)Richardc Wrote: Hey I like Charlie, he's just misunderstood. Big Grin

I don't understand C. Sheen, C. Manson or C. Starkweather, a KneeBrassCan.

It is probably just me mis-understanding a few of the Charles's in the world.

However I do like C. Bronson, and Mike & Lois Charles, so not all Charles's are bad.Big Grin
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL

I think Charlie just likes the attention from the public.......and women's attention too......even if he has to pay them. Yikes

He's a rich kid that decided never to grow up.
Big Grin

I liked Bronson movies, he was cool.

Mike Charles looks like a really good cleaner.......well....maybe its Lois that's the good cleaner and Mike is taking the credit???? Tongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My mom was in love with Charles Bronson.

Charlie sheen plays good characters. Two and a half men was an aesome show. Hot shots and Hot shots part duex (sp)...Great movies.

I like Charlie Brown and Charles in Charge.

Chucky scares me.

Blush
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2011, 07:21 AM)Brian R Wrote: Charlie sheen plays good characters. Two and a half men was an aesome show. Hot shots and Hot shots part duex (sp)...Great movies.

Blush

Brian, I can see you and I would NEVER be able to sit down and watch a TV show or movies together... I would probably puke all over the screen and ruin everything for ya man. Beer
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My son hates Parflex for the unwieldiness of it. We gave up on the BD Goodyear and so far our Eagle Wash steel braid hose has not failed (too young to tell) but will continue to monitor it closely.

My other crew and I are fine with the Parflex. I love the cooler hose and hotter water at the tool.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve
I think it is a steel braid issue, Goodyear is just one the the more popular brands, so it gets the most blame. I hate to say it but I'm sure in time it will fail at the bend point. Sad

My tech's hated the Parker at first, but then it relaxed enough they got use to it. They are willing to put up with it as long as it doesn't leave them hanging in the wind, with an upset client like the Goodyear has.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2011, 07:57 AM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 07:21 AM)Brian R Wrote: Charlie sheen plays good characters. Two and a half men was an aesome show. Hot shots and Hot shots part duex (sp)...Great movies.

Blush

Brian, I can see you and I would NEVER be able to sit down and watch a TV show or movies together... I would probably puke all over the screen and ruin everything for ya man. Beer

Yeah, I have a really low grade corny humor type mind. I love puns and goofy crap.

I just can't help myself......oh, would you mind just pointing the projectiles in the other direction please? thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Platoon and Wall Street are his greatest achievements and those were back in the '80's.

A lot of people don't realize, least of all Charlie Sheen, is that TV saved his butt.

His career was on the skids before he got the job on Spin City. The reason he got that job is because Michael J. Fox was bailing and they needed a mildly big name for cheap. He was good on the show because he is a funny guy and likable.

Two and a Half Men - as I understand it - was created specifically for him. I've never watched it, but I know it's popular.

Too bad he let it all go.

(06-09-2011, 02:10 PM)Brian R Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 07:57 AM)Steve Smith Wrote:

Blush

Yeah, I have a really low grade corny humor type mind. I love puns and goofy crap.

I just can't help myself......oh, would you mind just pointing the projectiles in the other direction please? thanks

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Look for another michael jackson type event soon.

Yikes
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey Richard,
We've had a number of "blowouts" on the job over the years but I can't recall a serious incident. Luckily, we've jumped right on them and thwarted disaster but it' always a concern. Sometimes it took a little creative "clean-up". But can you imagine spraying hot water in all directions in your best clients living room? We change hoses often! 9 months about.

Each time we've spewed the dreaded blackwater it was on carpet that was correctible but I can see the potential for an uncorrectable disaster looming out there if steel braid hose is used.

We work our craft in the midst of valuable stuff. Be careful! Better yet, get all that valuable stuff out of the room!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I had one blow in a bookstore. This was her first experience with HWE, she had always had HOST. Blew right in front of her but she fortunately did see it. It cold have been a real disaster had it hit the books. Experienced tech pulled the vacuum hose off and stuck the hose in it until we shut the TM off. I hate Goodyear hose!!!

Reply }}
Thanks given by: