Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLEANING YOR CHURCH
(06-16-2011, 01:27 PM)Pigchip Wrote: LOL, seriously, I am through.

By the way, the Ten Commandments are not found in the New Testiment either.

So lets all kill, lie and sell pad machines all day.

Praise the Lord!

If you comprehend what you read it's all contained in one sentence: Love thy neighbor as thyself.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven" Luke 6:37

I'm Catholic. But, that doesn't make me perfect as some people for some reason presume. I love attending Mass at least once a week and love to pray the Rosary while I meditate on our Lord's Passion. Everyday I fight a spiritual warfare. Everyday I try to discern between right and wrong, but no matter how hard I fight sin, it's always lurking in my peripheral vision. Every day I sin and everyday, every hour I ask GOD for foregiveness. Someone once said, "a church is not a museum for saints, it is a hospital for sinners" and I'm one of the patients. I'm imperfect like you, except I'm called a hypocrite.
Your Brother In Christ,
Frank Boet

(06-13-2011, 10:38 AM)Jimmy Wrote: I've been to some of those CaTHoLiC church services where they recite that rosary for like 10 minutes! It's a form of mass hypnosis and no wonder they follow like lemmings over the cliff!

My wife's minister got caught last year cheating on his wife.

I never liked that b-a-s-t-a-r-d anyway.

You meet a lot of HyPoCriTs in the church and around cheers the CathOliCs are the biggest HypoCriTs around.

Shoot you

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Great post Frank!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well guys no matter what religion you are there are faults in them all. Just remember God is Good!!!! All the time and he has a plan for each and every one of us. I try to stay on the right path every day. Before I leave my house I pray every day for him to guide me.
Well I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!!!!!!!!!!!:Angel
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I make alot of money from churches. I don't charge them anymore, or less. I do pay the tithe to JC by acknowledging that he lives. No money to church buildings though, if I see a fellow (of fellowette) in need, and have it, I give to them, sometimes. God the Father don't need my money, but god my fellow earthlings do from time to time.

There's enough other people to give to organizations and buildings and other inanimate things, so I don't partake in that. Takes all kinds to make the world the world though, wouldn't be a good place to come learn this lesson of death if not. Damn, it feels good to be eternal. Bring it on.

BTW, I don't think that the religion of JC had any faults in it, well, unless you don't like dying.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Do do a lot of them all denominations. We do usually give them a break, lots of sq/ft in most of them.

We had one last week that the staff was cleaning the gym and went to dump the waste water and there was nothing. They called in a panic it was a third cleaned....well wet down. We dried it that night and went back the following morning and encaped the whole thing. They loved it it was dry fast and they said it was the best it ever looked.

Hopefully we made them into a client, they have a school and large halls that could be cleaned too.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-25-2012, 12:46 PM)Richardc Wrote: Do do a lot of them all denominations. We do usually give them a break, lots of sq/ft in most of them.

We had one last week that the staff was cleaning the gym and went to dump the waste water and there was nothing. They called in a panic it was a third cleaned....well wet down. We dried it that night and went back the following morning and encaped the whole thing. They loved it it was dry fast and they said it was the best it ever looked.

Hopefully we made them into a client, they have a school and large halls that could be cleaned too.

Gym with carpet huh? I do quite a few churches, and have seen all kinds of flooring in their gyms. Got a VCT church gym to do Thursday of next week.

Plus about 20,000 sqft carpet and probably 30,000 sqft VCT in all, gonna be a tough 4th of July week, always that way on that week, places shutting down and all. I do give breaks for sqfootage. And my prices are already on the lower end of the spectrum, so I don't do anything extra special for the churches. Have about 15,000 sqft to strip this weekend at various Dr. offices before our July 4th week begins. Be awhile before I have any days off, but the paychecks should look good in about 30 days.

Good to hear the carpet turned out good for you (even after the extra help), churches are a good account to have, they like to keep their places looking as good as finances will allow, and they have a higher power their aware of when considering not to pay (I've always been paid, and I'm a push over).

I love them people, they worship our Dad and even build him a play house, it's touching (like when my kids do something for me, I treasure it), so yeah, our Dad treasures them too, I gotta always keep that in mind. So please forgive me if I seemed to speak harshly against any of them my bros.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Gym with carpet huh?
Yea we have several we do that are carpeted. Not sure why they chose it over hardwood or vct. I bet there are a lot of rug burns. LOL

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If you're still tithing, you really should be sacrificing animals in your backyard too.

Jesus replaced the old covenant that God made with the nation of Israel.

But sadly, some churches will teach anything to get more donations.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I kill half a dozen possums and a skunk or two a year does that count as sacfrice? Tongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2012, 12:21 PM)Richardc Wrote: I kill half a dozen possums and a skunk or two a year does that count as sacfrice? Tongue

I was raised catholic never liked the offer basket. I do however believe in a good deed for the day. I question my faith however if my wife is forgiven for what she has done.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Chris you're going to have to learn to get over that anger. When I first got divorced I wouldn't have pissed on the Ex if she were on fire.

However now after 27 years without her, I've mellowed some. If she were on fire today.....yea, I'd piss on her. Yikes

happy

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(06-28-2012, 11:47 AM)CleanImage Wrote: If you're still tithing, you really should be sacrificing animals in your backyard too.

For most people, they are not ready for JC yet, so they must needs be under law until the time appointed. When the law has done it's work, they're then ready for JC.

Question is: If JC replaced the old covenant, how did he do it? What was the dynamic that made sinful man into the perfect children of God? Or something akin to that. If you take a man out from under law, then there needs to be something that will keep him from doing what the law attempted to do, but fails at (which is to make us do good to each other, instead of evil, and of course, to confess the truth about things, which honors our Dad).

If we yank the law (whatever form it may be in) away from people, there needs to be something else we offer that supports and backs them up, and until they have that, it is very needful that they stay under those tutors and govenors. When they are ready for the light, it'll be there. Until children are ready for adulthood, it's best to treat them as children, of which, I am beginning to understand, physical tithes are a part of. It's all part of the game, how far along the board are you? And we thought PS3 and XBOX 360 was awesome, big man upstairs wins the award for best game.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 05:43 PM)tig Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 11:47 AM)CleanImage Wrote: If you're still tithing, you really should be sacrificing animals in your backyard too.

For most people, they are not ready for JC yet, so they must needs be under law until the time appointed. When the law has done it's work, they're then ready for JC.

Question is: If JC replaced the old covenant, how did he do it? What was the dynamic that made sinful man into the perfect children of God? Or something akin to that. If you take a man out from under law, then there needs to be something that will keep him from doing what the law attempted to do, but fails at (which is to make us do good to each other, instead of evil, and of course, to confess the truth about things, which honors our Dad).

If we yank the law (whatever form it may be in) away from people, there needs to be something else we offer that supports and backs them up, and until they have that, it is very needful that they stay under those tutors and govenors. When they are ready for the light, it'll be there. Until children are ready for adulthood, it's best to treat them as children, of which, I am beginning to understand, physical tithes are a part of. It's all part of the game, how far along the board are you? And we thought PS3 and XBOX 360 was awesome, big man upstairs wins the award for best game.
what about Mark12-17?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2012, 04:23 PM)bigchuckie Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 05:43 PM)tig Wrote:

what about Mark12-17?

Beautiful passage. Describes what took place with Israel being the keepers of God's vineyard. They killed his only begotten son (JC) because they wanted to have the vineyard themselves. God came and destroyed them and took his vineyard away and gave it unto others (those who believe the simple truth JC taught), they are now the keepers of this vineyard, JC himself being the king.

Awesome story, never read a novel from a human near as exciting, suspensful, hairpin turns and twist, all the way to the great climax.

I also love the passage where the sadducees who don't believe in a resurrection came and tried to pull one on JC. And he told them that they greatly erred on their thought about the resurrection, he said God aint the God of the dead, but of the living, (which passage correlates to Luke 20:38) where JC added, for all live unto God. No man truly dies, except in their minds, but really they are all alive unto our real Dad, death as we think of it is just when we lose this shell we call flesh, and step into pure light.

Some people are just living as though they were dead because they have not yet believed the very simple truth that JC taught, who is the greatest celebrated hero the world has ever known, and by whom we even keep time by, and place our hand to tell the truth so help us God in all our courts of law.

Man, thanks bigchuckie for bringing up those passages, they are so wonderful and full of love that it kinda makes one want to exit the game now and go sit on our Dad's lap awhile.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: