Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View Your Posts button?
I am a busy man and don't have much time to wander around the boards looking for interesting posts anymore. So that I could get to the interesting posts faster, would you consider adding a "View Your (own) Posts button?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
How about adding a Pig button?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
[Image: assman1.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOLBig Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
How about just adding some interesting posts.

oH SorRy. For a second I thought the topic wa sEriouS.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeeeeeouch!

Well ya know we are talking about Porkchop.....and.....well....I really hate to say it, but this is as exciting as he gets!
Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-25-2010, 01:29 PM)Pigchip Wrote: I am a busy man and don't have much time to wander around the boards looking for interesting posts anymore. So that I could get to the interesting posts faster, would you consider adding a "View Your (own) Posts button?

Senility, narcissism or both?Angel
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-25-2010, 01:29 PM)Pigchip Wrote: I am a busy man and don't have much time to wander around the boards looking for interesting posts anymore. So that I could get to the interesting posts faster, would you consider adding a "View Your (own) Posts button?

That is all you have ever done for nearly ten yrs and whenever you do find an interesting Post, you generally add nothing to it with your usual fare -

IDAS
DAP
DAT
Dipwad.

Time for a new word, don't ya think ?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Marty makes my self esteem SkY rOcKeT!

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I love him he makes me look like a genius! Tongue

Seriously he is extremely intelligent and has managed to fool most people into thinking he is an iggnerrtt carpet cleaning pig farmer.

He's no carpet cleaner......iggnerrtt pig farmer.....ummm well! Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ok Harold, my new word is DAHH!

Dumb donkey Harry Hides!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-27-2010, 09:51 AM)Pigchip Wrote: Ok Harold, my new word is DAHH!

Dumb donkey Harry Hides!

I like it.

IFPFUDAP

Ignert, Freaking Pig Farmers, Useless Dumb Assed Posts.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
clap
Ok now break and return to your corners.....then come back out fighting! Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by: