Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real story on HWE
Don't blame me because you were the last to come out with a wheels on the ground machine. I like my Orbitec simply because it was one of the first.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That is the best you got?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
John your failing with your electroSUC machine was that you truly never mastered the method of HWE.

So like everybody else when they are confronted with learning something new and not grasping it in a short time they fall back to what they think they know. Back into their personal comfort zone.

While not an expert in any of the methods I've come to know which ones to use in any given situation that will provide me the most money in the shortest time.

I just can't grasp the futility in getting a job that would require using 20-30 pads because that's what it would take to do a small house.
When I can use HWE and get it cleaner in less than half the time.

I want to get it done and move on down the road . And not gloat over the fact that I had to use 30 pads and half a day to do it.

Use different tools to be efficent in your work.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I told you not to let them up, they are double teaming you John!

You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good try Jimmy, but I highly doubt you make per hour what I do with OP, and I don't care if it is extremely soiled or not. Difference is, I mastered my method and you don't see me "having" to use another method to complete the job not only correctly but in a very timely fashion. You will never get it done in half the time and I got a chuckle out of your "get it cleaner" bs too.

Keep clicking you Eor slippers together and wishing Jimmy[Image: eeyor.jpg]

Master your tools to be truly efficient in cleaning.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Actually, John's failing with HWE was two part. First, he was given a "Stockwell Six Shooter" machine. That was an old electric machine that Lee Stockwell made (for only two people near as I can remember ... Jackson Lloyd and John G.). That machine had no heat and used tap water to clean with. No pressure pump ... just tap water ... unheated except for what the faucet could provide. Nobody could clean well with a machine like that. Second, as Jimmy said, he wasn't willing to take the time to master the method, nor was he willing to purchase quality equipment.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
John of course you can build a house using just a hammer and a hand saw but is that efficent?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Marty again I ask, are you a liar or just stupid?

I wasn't GIVEN anything, number one, number two, I wanted it for two reasons, ok, three, try cleaning with it, water damage, and rinsing carpets.

As to mastering, heck, you have to ADD tools to make the system work anywhere near to as well as OP, wasn't going to waste the money, bad ROI>

The machine was fine and a dang sight more powerful than that piece of crap you brought to atlanta.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Are you talking about the Defender John?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Jimmy??????????? What are you talking about?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
At the end of the day it's how much money you keep and whether or not you screwed someone to get.

With OP I keep more money and my customers love me and are happy as can be.

I've "mastered" Rolleyes HWE....And I will say it's a good process....it's just costs to much for what it's worth. You have to do more jobs to end up with the same amount of money.

I haven't had any jobs I couldn't handle with OP that I couldn't handle with HWE.

It's just a vehicle...a big TM is like driving a big rig to deliver pizzas to the neighborhood.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Sorry, I thought you told me he gave you that machine. Or, maybe I just thought that ... since I figured you to be too bright to actually PAY MONEY for that POS. I'm sorry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Trying to SlIp out of another piece of bs you're spreading?
Reply }}
Thanks given by: