Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWE by day, OPE by night (video)
Thought I might have to pay Colby to come down with his new trinity and clean this for me. But I was able to manage with Old school OPE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47AC4i57q...r_embedded
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Andy that looks good.

I also have one of those defenders but I never use it because I think it's too slow .

Looking at that job I would have hosed it down with either peroxellent or Hot Knife. Then run my 300 speed buffer with tuways and been on down the road before you got done with one desk area.

I would have prevaced it quick with my 16 inch hoover.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah whatever.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the video. One suggestion. Get a tripod.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2011, 05:06 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Yeah whatever.

LOL Great job Andy... Just as soon as jIMbO posts a video, you will be able to tell him how you would have been able to do it much better, faster, cheaper, used a better product, etc. Beer
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice job Andy.

I'm sure Pigchip will be along shortly to let you know you tip bloomed that commercial carpet. PigsFly
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2011, 08:57 PM)Grant D Wrote: Nice job Andy.

I'm sure Pigchip will be along shortly to let you know you tip bloomed that commercial carpet. PigsFly
Looks great Andy
Which pads were you using? What juice were you using. Man you pulled alot of dirt.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Sorry Andy just had a bad day yesterday.

Truck running hot and the heat is killer.

All make Jimmy mad man.

I'm sorry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Actually, CGD, looped pile commercial carpet is the only time I recommend OP cleaning.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2011, 08:28 AM)Pigchip Wrote:

Actually, CGD, looped pile commercial carpet is the only time I recommend OP cleaning.

You cannot be serious.

[Image: McEnroeALLSPORT_468x689.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No problem Jimmy.

Pig, I recently read your post on how Grant supposedly Tip Bloomed that rat's but of a carpet. WHat sillyness. The man restrored that filth better than what most cleaners could do, and all you can think to say about it is that he ruined it? lol come on man , there was nothing but an improvement on that carpet and I could prove it in front of a jury.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You have to stop taking pibchit so serious.

Even when he is serious.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2011, 02:36 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: You have to stop taking pibchit so serious.

Even when he is serious.

Who took him seriously? Yikes

If you did, then you get 50 lashes with a vORteX advertisement! If you do it one more time, before you can post here again, you will have to travel to Prattsville and show Martin how to use a one button camera....
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I suppose you're going to tell me they make two button cameras?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Word on the street is they are going to sell them at wal-mart.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: