Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Preseason
I usually watch my Niners game on the computer and it usually kinda sucks with connections issues or website issues.

NFL now has a deal where you can pay $15 and get all the preseason games live on your computer.

I just watched a little of the Philly game and it looked friggen awesome! Except for the crappy Eagles part. LOL

I suggest you get it if you're out of your area......Marc? Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Already covered, Brian!

Ive been an NFL Sunday Ticket subscriber since '93 and with the NFL Network, they show all the preseason games on taped delay. What I couldnt swallow this year is the MLB package, so Ive missed my Phillies unless they are national or play the DBacks like earlier this week.

Your 49ers are much hated in Cardinal territory!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We have a 46-inch tv on the conference room wall that has HDMI connection to a PC.

Last Friday one of our supervisors worked late on billing and watched the Redskins game since he paid for the code for the NFL.

Saturday 5-6 of the tech's were in the conference room for the Fantasy Team draft. I think the room has quickly changed to a game room. Sad

I watch the first half of the Bears game, Looks like a Super Bowl to me fellas, so your lame teams might as well give up now! Tongue

J/K we do look good though, especially with all the Dallas cast off's. Should be a great season to watch!
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
As much as I hate to say this...I will be watching Bears games because Barb is from Chicago....Sad
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Where I live they have a contract with dish so I can't get direct TV....Oh apartment living. lol

So it's internet or sports bar for me.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I may have to look into for baseball season next year, but will need to go portable....will a tablet be able to play the video?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Marc I remember you telling me that. I like her already! November 7th Bears play Philly in Philly. I'd hate to be in your house that day. Yikes[/align]
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm going to call direct TV to see if I can just get the internet version.

They are advertising the NFL package is "included at no extra charge"

So if I pay for the monthly service and only use the internet part....That might be cool.

It's like $29 per month....Not sure if that package has the NFL stuff though.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Live in Los Angeles with no NFL team but it doesn't matter since I have always followed the best team in the league The Dallas Cowboys. Also an NFL Sunday Ticket subscriber and refuse to miss any of their games.
Danny Guerra
All Green Floor & Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Palmdale Ca
www.allgreencare.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgreencare

“Optimists are those who go after Moby dick in a row boat with a bucket of tarter sauce.” Zig Ziglar

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2011, 07:27 PM)dnny777 Wrote: Live in Los Angeles with no NFL team but it doesn't matter since I have always followed the best team in the league The Dallas Cowboys. Also an NFL Sunday Ticket subscriber and refuse to miss any of their games.

Good gravy. PigsFly

Turns out I can get the NFL ticket on my computer only for $350.00....I may have to do it so I don't miss a Niners game here in Dallas. lol

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I know Mark Ingram looked pretty good from New Orleans High lites I watched. Not really into Pro Football. I am a college guy.
RICKIE FONTENOTS JANITORIAL SERVICES
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
211 W. Devane St.
Pensacola, Fl. 32534
Bus# 850-341-9405 Fax# 850-549-3069
rjfdube@cox.net
DUNS # 809 202 570
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS VERIFIED SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I can't believe anyone would pay to watch the Niners or CowboysDown Laughing

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL

I haven't done it yet. Probably won't...But it's tempting because the free internet stuff is always so problematic.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Something about watching a bunch of oversized guys running around in spandex, smacking each others arses just don't do nuthin' for me. wow Glad you guys enjoy the games though.
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hijacked Do we have 10 people, here, interested in a FREE Fantasy Football League? Hijacked
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Niners looking good tonight....so far. LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by: