Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flood Pumper?
What is a good portable flood pumper?

Reliability and portability major factors, 110 one or 2 cords, possibly 220.

Not interested in the cheapest, garage built or jury-rigged home-brewed unit.

Thanks

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I would look at the flood hog from Mytee.
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree with Andy.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Kleenrite Mega 3 Flood Pumper.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like the Flood King best.
[Image: floodkingfl.jpg]
It lightweight, large rear wheels. Dual 3-stage vac's and dual bilge pumps that pump out through a garden hose connection. Runs on 13-amps. It's a nice unit!

The next best is Guzzler the predecessor to the Flood King, same guts works just as well but the lower profile. more bending and not as easy to maneuver.

[Image: flood_big.jpg]
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use my little cfx from rotovac and it works awesome and it's only
39 lbs.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2011, 06:25 PM)Nick P Wrote: I use my little cfx from rotovac and it works awesome and it's only
39 lbs.

I thought for floods the all in one steamin deamon flood type machines were best. forget what they are called.you can stand on them wheres richard hell know?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Chris are you talking about a Rover or Extreme Xtractor? They do make extraction fairly idiot proof. Just Extract until you don't see any more water coming up then tube and set your equipment up.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-21-2012, 08:46 AM)Richardc Wrote: Chris are you talking about a Rover or Extreme Xtractor? They do make extraction fairly idiot proof. Just Extract until you don't see any more water coming up then tube and set your equipment up.

yeah bill bought one I had no freakin idea what he was talking about. He's loving it especially the restore hes doing now. Amazing how a small fridge water line leads to a hole in the floor to the basement. 6 days and he was still drying after he removed the subloor just nuts. His customer said he had servicemaster out they said 3 days to dry they would drop fans and a dehu and pick up in 3 days. Customer asked about wet wood floor they said it would be fine no probes or nothing just eyeing it lol freakin morons.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: