Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mytees new line
I know there has been alot of talk about the air hogs lately does everyone know that mytee is dropping 4 new machines at connections this year and I believe one of them will be an ETM. I am excited myself to see what they come out with I always like to see new innovative equipment come out. Just like Mr. Savage has an eletric TM I believe the industry will be going more and more towards that some day.
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
They say it's going to be "revolutionary" or some crazy thing like that.

I always like seeing new stuff.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have an ETM mounted in a Ford Transit Connect (thanks to TB posting pics a year ago) planned for 3rd quarter 2012....thats if things pick up quicker....but it is in my plans...seems the green wave is alive in the West Valley...lots of mentions of solar this and conserve that. OPing and ETM is the future IMO...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Andy,

You must have read the topic I started over at TMF.

I think the machines will be very modular. I'm thinking a dual porty/ETM all wrapped up into one.

We might also see the Mytee version of the CFX.

Just a couple of weeks away....
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
One of the biggest things that he mentioned was that all the Mytee equipment you would be able to use with old mytee stuff so that makes me wonder.
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Been using ETM for a few years now; Cheap way to maximize profits.
RICKIE FONTENOTS JANITORIAL SERVICES
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
211 W. Devane St.
Pensacola, Fl. 32534
Bus# 850-341-9405 Fax# 850-549-3069
rjfdube@cox.net
DUNS # 809 202 570
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS VERIFIED SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2011, 09:06 PM)rjfdube Wrote: Been using ETM for a few years now; Cheap way to maximize profits.
I would Agree do you use a generator or plug in at someones house I have heard of people doing it both ways but I always kind of thought why use a generator you might as well just get a truckmount at that point. Also how do like your cross American equipment I have always heard great thing about them but never used one. I sell Mytee equipment so of course I really like the Mytee line but have always thought about calling ED to see if he needs a dist up my way.
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2011, 12:43 PM)AndyKramer20 Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 09:06 PM)rjfdube Wrote: Been using ETM for a few years now; Cheap way to maximize profits.
I would Agree do you use a generator or plug in at someones house I have heard of people doing it both ways but I always kind of thought why use a generator you might as well just get a truckmount at that point. Also how do like your cross American equipment I have always heard great thing about them but never used one. I sell Mytee equipment so of course I really like the Mytee line but have always thought about calling ED to see if he needs a dist up my way.
I look forward to seeing Mytee's new lineup.

The ETM is here to stay!

Bob Savage

Manufacturer of POWERFUL ELECTRIC TRUCKMOUNTS
Thinking "Out of the BOX" — Designing for the Future

Our New TWIN-FLOW vacuum System
http://www.savage-1.com/twinflow.htm

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2011, 09:27 AM)Bob Savage Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 12:43 PM)AndyKramer20 Wrote:
I look forward to seeing Mytee's new lineup.

The ETM is here to stay!
Bob are you setting up a booth at connections

Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by: