Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seo
Hello,Everyone what would a fair price to charge for local seo.I have a few carpet cleaning clients that want me to do there seo..I am Number 1.. in about 15 keywords.well now been slacking cause of how busy i have been..But will get get back up with in the next few weeks..I was thinking of charging about 200 a month with no contract..What do you guys think.. Hey check out my video for my vapor cleaning service..

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If I had a dollar for every time a SEO company called me per month soliciting their services, I could easily pay you $200. Btw, I think the moderators frown upon people soliciting their services on this board...

Oh yeah, I like the vapor video w/ the puppets. cool idea!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I didn't mean and wasn't trying to get you guys to buy.I really wanted opinion's.Really wasn't even thinking about it.I'm sorry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
While we have learned to do it ourselves, I am just too cheap to pay $400 a year even. I just dont think this is that difficult... but my trade areas is less than 200,000 people too & yes we have been #1 for 2-3 years now in my turf.

Now, guarantee me that I'll be #1 & charge me X.xx for each day you are successful at keeping me there or its free... now you may get some interest??? or its 1/3 of the cost for each day its not #1 etc...

Just ideas
Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Con,

Living in a small community makes SEO a lot easier.

It's not so simple if you're in a mid to large size metro. Yeah, you can be frugal and DIY, but sometimes you end up stepping over dollars to pick up pennies.

PS- Why isn't this moved to the marketing section?

(09-10-2011, 12:16 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: While we have learned to do it ourselves, I am just too cheap to pay $400 a year even. I just dont think this is that difficult... but my trade areas is less than 200,000 people too & yes we have been #1 for 2-3 years now in my turf.

Now, guarantee me that I'll be #1 & charge me X.xx for each day you are successful at keeping me there or its free... now you may get some interest??? or its 1/3 of the cost for each day its not #1 etc...

Just ideas
Con

I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Honestly for our industy, SEO isn't too hard. It's just time consuming.
I do for others what they don't want to do themselves OR an added listing/s to give them more exposre than what they are doing.

It's not much more than getting the title of your site keyworded, good content on your home page and getting other sites to put your link on it....In the form of a keyword/phrase......Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas NV etc.

What makes SEO hard is when you're new to the area. Unless you spend money for someone else to do the work...it will take time to get where you want to be.

First and foremost is to get on Google Places. Depending on whether or not it is a merged listing will depend on whether or not SEO will even work.
A regular ten pack is proximity based...I learned this from a trusted source......who is probably reading this right now. Tongue

After Google Places...It helps to have your website show up in other cities....but not much.

Honestly, the best way I've found to gain new customers is the Deal of the Day companies...Like it or not they WILL bring you customers...some bad....some good....but it's really what YOU make of it.

So what are they doing that makes them so "great" at what they do?

A "deal" and an email address customer list. It's a numbers game.

You can do this too...but to reach the status of Groupon (not going to happen) you will need to farm every social media site possible for emails...AND get them specific to your area.

I do some marketing like that for my own carpet cleaning company and My Network (my1pro.com) ....But I've never hit it too hard because that takes revenue.

I've thought about doing the deal of the day deal as well under my Network Site....I could probably make some serious money....and get some serious headaches....I like autopilot......and the deal of the day is not.....at a certain level anyway.

This has been a moment with Brian. Cool
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Brian,

In my opinion, the competitive nature of various individuals and SEO companies competing for the same search term in a major metro (with only seven slots available) makes the task difficult.

How you define difficult is subjective I guess.

I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree.....that's why I stay out of metro areas....for the most part.

I always suggest to my clients not to hit the bigger areas because it's too much money competition to deal with.

I've tried it in some areas...Like Las Vegas Big Grin...and didn't do well. Didn't try really hard either.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: