The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once

Forum Index
First stab at a video for my site - Printable Version

+- Forum Index (http://nostickyresidue.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cleaning (http://nostickyresidue.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Paul Demers Discussion Room (http://nostickyresidue.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: First stab at a video for my site (/showthread.php?tid=423)

First stab at a video for my site - CleaningGreen - 04-13-2011

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a youtube video in this forum, but I'll try anyway. This is my first stab at making a quick cleaning video for my company website; tell me what you think! I'm going to do another one sometime soon that's better quality, but this is all I got for now.

RE: First stab at a video for my site - Richardc - 04-13-2011

Not bad Daryl!

I think you should have shown the pad, so they can see where the soil went. Maybe next time you also shoot it in a larger room so it doesn't look as tight.

Over all I liked how clean your equipment is and how clean you were getting the carpet. Cool

RE: First stab at a video for my site - CleaningGreen - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 11:11 AM)Richardc Wrote: Not bad Daryl!

I think you should have shown the pad, so they can see where the soil went. Maybe next time you also shoot it in a larger room so it doesn't look as tight.

Over all I liked how clean your equipment is and how clean you were getting the carpet. Cool

Thanks for the feedback! I'm definitely going to try to use a larger space next time. Every time I find a good and nasty job to record, I don't have a helper with me. I just lucked up this time. Also, I took this using my blackberry, so when I recorded viewing the full room, the lighting wasn't good enough to show the dirt like the close up did. And yes, I should have flipped the pad over. Wasn't thinking. ooops!

RE: First stab at a video for my site - Brian R - 04-13-2011

Cool. I'm going to have to make one of those.

All my videos are just really slide shows with funky music. Tongue

Nice looking machine...but the vid is a little dark like said.

It pays to have a really good camera when you're filming for a website.

Sometimes the dark stuff will do more harm that good.

But I think it's website worthy for the before and after page.

Good Job.

RE: First stab at a video for my site - Con Schultz - 04-14-2011

We found it beneficial to have a professional videographer do ours. It wasnt that much extra $$ and we have a video that we caan take to any TV station & say here - play it.

Con

RE: First stab at a video for my site - Brian R - 04-14-2011

(04-14-2011, 01:33 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: We found it beneficial to have a professional videographer do ours. It wasnt that much extra $$ and we have a video that we caan take to any TV station & say here - play it.

Con

Yeah, pro is always better.

Here's an old one I did for my Sacramento area

You can see it on my website here

Carpet Cleaning Roseville CA

RE: First stab at a video for my site - Richardc - 04-14-2011

Always liked that video, you did an excellent job on it Brian!

RE: First stab at a video for my site - CleaningGreen - 04-14-2011

(04-14-2011, 08:03 AM)Brian R Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 01:33 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: We found it beneficial to have a professional videographer do ours. It wasnt that much extra $$ and we have a video that we caan take to any TV station & say here - play it.

Con

Yeah, pro is always better.

Here's an old one I did for my Sacramento area

You can see it on my website here

Carpet Cleaning Roseville CA

I like that video... alot! And I'm going to get a professional to do a video sometime in the near future (hopefully this summer)

RE: First stab at a video for my site - Brian R - 04-14-2011

Thanks.

That was a lady sent to me by WhyPee.com when I was using their crappy service.

The vid cost me $500.00 and It was waaaaaay over priced.

She said she would do work on the side for half that...including editing...which she did on the vid as well.

I could have paid the $500.00 directly to her but it was a whole contract thing.
I'll use her again if ever I need a vid for the Sac area again (That's Sacramento Marty...you perv. dance )