The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once

Forum Index
Grease spot fail - Printable Version

+- Forum Index (http://nostickyresidue.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Cleaning (http://nostickyresidue.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Paul Demers Discussion Room (http://nostickyresidue.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Grease spot fail (/showthread.php?tid=710)

Pages: 1 2

Grease spot fail - Andy Mc - 07-15-2011

Here's a little plug for spot n boost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsm8kQtTOp0&NR=1

RE: Grease spot fail - thearmedjanitor - 07-15-2011

Just ordered another gallon today, along with other goodies from Steveclap
(07-15-2011, 02:59 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Here's a little plug for spot n boost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsm8kQtTOp0&NR=1

RE: Grease spot fail - Brian R - 07-15-2011

I think I got about 3 gallons for free with his June specials.

Good stuff

RE: Grease spot fail - thearmedjanitor - 07-15-2011

Dangit, I forgot to order more red vanish, oh well, got a little left, will have to order next week.
(07-15-2011, 04:54 PM)Brian R Wrote: I think I got about 3 gallons for free with his June specials.

Good stuff

RE: Grease spot fail - Brian R - 07-15-2011

(07-15-2011, 04:57 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote: Dangit, I forgot to order more red vanish, oh well, got a little left, will have to order next week.
(07-15-2011, 04:54 PM)Brian R Wrote: I think I got about 3 gallons for free with his June specials.

Good stuff

I got some of that too. I was an ordering fool in June. Toot Horn

Shut up Marty

RE: Grease spot fail - Pigchip - 07-16-2011

I'm not saying a word. I am trying to be respectful in accordance with Steve's mamby-pamby rules.

RE: Grease spot fail - Jimmy - 07-16-2011

A little powerburst prespray and a aggressive tennis shoe to scrub it in and then extract....BAM! all gone!

I'm sorry

RE: Grease spot fail - Steve Smith - 07-16-2011

(07-16-2011, 11:21 AM)Jimmy Wrote: A little powerburst prespray and a aggressive tennis shoe to scrub it in and then extract....BAM! all gone!

I'm sorry

Yup, no doubt and even the customer will be gone with all the sticky, soapy residue that you will leave behind.Down Laughing

RE: Grease spot fail - Pigchip - 07-16-2011

While I can see where a former pad cleaner (and current seller of SHAMPOO products) could get confused about residue problems, I feel the need to remind Dr. Smith that us REAL cleaners rinse.

So we don't have to worry about residue.

Not to mention the fact that we actually REMOVE soils from the carpet.

Yep Steve is right!

The more soil attracting residue I leave the sooner deys call for me to clean it agin!

WHhhhOOOOO EEEEEEEeeeee DDDDdAaaaaWWWGGGG!

RE: Grease spot fail - Andy Mc - 07-16-2011

So I had to use a spotter on one spot, big friggen deal.

Why use a high ph hard core pre spray on a whole job that's lighty soiled just to get the one spot that may not come out with a less agessive pre spray? These typ of spots normaly come right out with my regular pre spray, I was supprised it didn't move. once in a while you get a stubbern spot, I think that has happend to every one at some point.

RE: Grease spot fail - Steve Smith - 07-16-2011

(07-16-2011, 03:20 PM)Pigchip Wrote: While I can see where a former pad cleaner (and current seller of SHAMPOO products) could get confused about residue problems, I feel the need to remind Dr. Smith that us REAL cleaners rinse.

So we don't have to worry about residue.

Not to mention the fact that we actually REMOVE soils from the carpet.

Dreaming again Martin?

Andy because it does good!

Mix it a little lighter dilution for the lite cleanings and then add a few more scoops for the nasties.

RE: Grease spot fail - Andy Mc - 07-16-2011

Ok Jimmy I'll give it a try , I have to use up my Judson o2 and grease eater first. What should I rinse it with?

RE: Grease spot fail - Danny - 07-17-2011

I usually get those grease spots out with Peroxcellent and my pad cleaning. Why even bother with HWE?

RE: Grease spot fail - Andy Mc - 07-17-2011

Yes we all normaly get those spots out. But sometimes not, hence the need for a good spotter.

RE: Grease spot fail - C Spot Stop - 07-17-2011

Andy, I appreciate the time you took to make and then post a video showing how you use Vacaway products for both of your systems.

I am stunned at some of the replies.

Egos are hard to figure.

RE: Grease spot fail - Andy Mc - 07-17-2011

Thank you Phil.

I honestly thought most here would find the videos interesting. I know I enjoy waching others videos, it always fun to see how others do things.

Just gonna clarify one last time, YES I normaly get spots out with regular cleaning!!! Once in a blue moon I do have a stubbern spot or two that doesn't come out (I know it happens to you guys somtimes too) SO I thought I would show that having a little spot n boost can save the day. Yet everyone seems to think I need lessons .

I try to offer things of interest and value on forums to spark frendly conversation , so we can see how products are working and all learn form each other. I find there's always a few that offer nothing of value, but rather attack those who try to offer value (Example: pigs comment on Grants video) I see now why most guys don't post videos or photo's of their work .

So go ahead guys and film your next job so the pig can call you an OP hack, and Jimmy will tell you how your equpment isn't as good as his. And the rest will tell you they could have got that spot out with out using spotter lol

RE: Grease spot fail - Jimmy - 07-17-2011

Phil you are nothing but a bonnet cleaner and that's all you'll ever be!

But I bonnet clean too!

If you want "Liked that" "I agree" "You go girl" comments go over to the rah rah boards like TMF and Ricky cimex .

But don't ever disagree or you'll be banned!

And most important is sell their products!

Don't mention others!

Let The TrUff set You Free BrOtha MuthA!

RE: Grease spot fail - Brian R - 07-17-2011

(07-17-2011, 11:38 AM)Jimmy Wrote: Phil you are nothing but a bonnet cleaner and that's all you'll ever be!

And what's the problem with that.....Even if it were true?

That's like saying "You're nothing but the president of the United States and that's all you'll ever be".

See how ehstoopie that sounds Jimmy?

You know what that makes you?...That's right...Ehstoopie.
LOL

If you can make the same money as an HWE guy and keeps your overhead waaaaay lower AND still do a great job....More powah to ya.

But Phil can fight his own battles......I'm just sayin. dance