The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another cooler test
(07-17-2011, 05:56 PM)Marc Imbesi Wrote: Yeah, I agree, this aint the prettiest. I'd take Tennessee over this hell hole. AZ is the dirtiest by far!

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder boys and girls... I love Arizona desert and mountains. I would trade Tennessee landscapes in a heartbeat. I also love Nevada...

I guess I am just a desert rat at heart! Beer
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Besides being here with Barb, I got excited to lose humidity and snow. After 1 yr I miss both terribly. People here get depressed with 94 days straight of sunshine, like the east does with 5 days straight rain. When it rains it smells like rotten food (a desert rat must like). No real change of seasons is hard for me to take, too. I miss the beach. The people back east, attitude and all, are much more friendlier. Networking here is what are you gonna do for me, not what can I do for you. BNIs "givers gain" does not apply. So, like I opened with, besides Barb, Im miserable in the desert!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
TN was nothing to look at either.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I miss CA in a bad way....1 hour to the beach, 1 hour to the snow and mountains, 1 hour to the desert.

Texazz has been a horrible experience in most ways...Been very profitable though.

I didn't notice it too much behind a desk. Once I got out and started cleaning.....For the love of God I miss CA. lol

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I love my home, my town and my State.

22 minutes to the beach.

8 minutes to the river....

and 3 minutes to the bar.

Hot as snot year-round, rains a lot this time of year.....and hurricanes galore.

I wear flip flops, shorts and a sexy little thong.

But I earned the right to be here be being here year round. If ya can't handle the heat, stay home for the winters. We need the space.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: