The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 907 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 907 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Hall with every cleaning!
You'd think after 22 years in the biz I'd have decisions/ideas/ways of doing things already figured out - but I don't.  I'd like to think I'm a flexible thinker rather than a person who can't make a decision.

I'm thinking raising my prices again - back to previous levels that  I had for awhile but lowered because I felt business was affected for whatever reasons - economy/cheapskate customers/etc.

This time I'm going to offer "FREE hallway with every cleaning".  (size restrictions will be in place) My minimum charge will do 3 rooms plus the free hallway. or maybe a smaller size bathroom if they don't have a hallway.

QUESTION for anyone who might have the same offer: If someone does NOT have a hallway or a bath to clean, would you discount an area the amount you'd normally charge for the hallway.  In other words, the  customer is only cleaning 4 rooms and has nothing else to clean so you'll discount the price of a hallway on the 4th room. OR do you say "sorry the free hall is just that...a free hall"

I'm leaning towards the "no discounting rooms"  policy.

What say you?
[-] The following 2 users Like Barry-QDCC's post:
  • Derek, SC Cleaner
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek , SC Cleaner

Messages In This Thread
Free Hall with every cleaning! - by Barry-QDCC - 09-30-2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Free Hall with every cleaning! - by kelbev - 10-08-2016, 01:28 PM