The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New chem?
Hi Steve,
Any word on when the new chem will be out?(or any up date on testing results)?
I have visions of ONLY carrying the new chem and Peroxcellent in my van and being able to use either one for both HWE or OP.

In these visions , I see my life being easier.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2011, 03:55 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Hi Steve,
Any word on when the new chem will be out?(or any up date on testing results)?
I have visions of ONLY carrying the new chem and Peroxcellent in my van and being able to use either one for both HWE or OP.

In these visions , I see my life being easier.

Testing has went well and tweaking is still taking place on the RED version... I expect to release a GREEN and a RED version in either Feburary or March... hoping for Feb...

The proposed names are Top Shelf - GREEN and Top Shelf - RED ... Both are film forming products and testing shows that both of them will outclean any product we have produced before... we expect to also make a crystallizing version at some point... Both will also have a lower dilution rate starting at 1.5 oz per gallon for light to medium soiled carpet. Both will have good deodorizing qualities.

That is really all I want to say about them at this point... will reveal more when the time comes, but your vision of carrying one or the other and Peroxcellent for OP or HWE should become a reality... they should make your life easier and simpler as you wish.

BTW, the names are subject to change before release.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
How about a Name Game Steve?

I recommend The Whiz Red and The Whiz Green

or Maybe The Whiz -yellow for pet whiz

Rick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like top shelf. whiz, that's for fake cheese.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
On the Green version, can we get it with a Citrus scent?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2011, 12:45 AM)mikecharles Wrote: On the Green version, can we get it with a Citrus scent?

Mike, all versions will have a very pleasant and clean LEMON scent... You will like it and so will your clients.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Quote:Mike, all versions will have a very pleasant and clean LEMON scent... You will like it and so will your clients.

Or else.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Top Shelf is a mexican food joint out here.

Hopefully it will have a different aroma then that place.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have been lucky enough to help with testing and this stuff is the real deal it is great!!!!Big Grin
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I look forward to it!
clap
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Is this Top Shelf an enzyme prespray like you were asking to compare it to a few months back?

Is Top Shelf for OP or HWE?

Does it have Peroxcellent in it?

Is it designed to replace Dirt Assassin ?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Is this Top Shelf an enzyme prespray like you were asking to compare it to a few months back?
No enzymes, but testing has shown it to out clean existing enzyme products.

Is Top Shelf for OP or HWE?
Both

Does it have Peroxcellent in it?
No

Is it designed to replace Dirt Assassin ?
It will out clean Dirt Assassin... I expect it will replace it as more people try it, but we have some very devoted Dirt Assassin users so it will be up to them to choose the one they like best.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: