The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who wants it?
I got a steamin demon that I want to get rid of, been to lazy to post a craigslist add, If someone here offers me 500 bucks plus shipping it's yours,

will also be posting it on craigs list for 750. Will prolly sell it there fairly quick , so if you want it jump on it.

It works perfect just a little beat up, guaranteed to out clean a Von Schrader!!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
PM Mardie Van Bree, he's talked about getting one.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Andy,

Did you sell this yet?

Thanks
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LoL anything can out clean a Von Schrader. I'm sorry if you have one it's just because I owned one and didn't like the way it cleaned.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No Dude,
"we" are raising price to $1200,
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My SD is [/b]No longer available ,
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ooooohhhh!

Did you sell it?
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Not sure he really wanted to sell it. I requested pictures when he first posted the ad. They were not forth coming.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I was prepared to send you photo's , as I sated in my reply to your email I got real bizzy and forgot about getting them sent to you, I also told you I was sorry I didn't get them to you soon enough. I would have sent them over to you but you said you were no longer interested in the unit.

So now you got to come here and talk trash, so......

Sounds to me that if someone don't jump when you say jump, then a temper tantrum will follow, (perhaps a little spoiled ?) I got better things to do then make impatient , spoiled people happy.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

(09-09-2013, 12:44 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: I was prepared to send you photo's , as I sated in my reply to your email I got real bizzy and forgot about getting them sent to you, I also told you I was sorry I didn't get them to you soon enough. I would have sent them over to you but you said you were no longer interested in the unit.

So now you got to come here and talk trash, so......

Sounds to me that if someone don't jump when you say jump, then a temper tantrum will follow, (perhaps a little spoiled ?) I got better things to do then make impatient , spoiled people happy.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: