The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thin skined?
(08-18-2013, 12:33 PM)Grant D Wrote: Everybody knows that the best carpet cleaners in the world all live in Bellingham. Just because you spent one day cleaning carpet while the best steam cleaner and the best vlm cleaners on earth enjoyed a couple cool ones doesn't make you the next best. Beer

Your posts don't bother me a bit and I don't want you to go. I like a bit of back and forth over method, keeps me on my toes. Since I know you and your personality, I usually see where you are coming from.

Wait just a second there Grant.

3/4 of his cleaning tools have made their way down here to Cali, so imo I'm the best cleaner around since I was also able to pick his brain?

I still say we vote him off....

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Grant, admite the truth, twas I who brought you in to VLM cleaning greatness.

You were stuck thinking inside the box, tell one day padden McFadden came to town .

WHen Grant was ready to give up because the doors were locked on the vacant rental house.

Padden McFadden showed him another way in. all it took was a gental boost from Grant to get padden McFadden on the roof.

Then padden broke thru the second story window and let Grant in the front door.

Thus Grant made an extra 150 bucks that day and learned a lesson that brought him the success he enjoys today.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
i was too upset to comment yesterday. way to ruin my weekend Andy!

crying

we have some similarities, i went from all HWE to all VLM. you went from all VLM to mostly(?) HWE. as i've always told my prospective clients when method is brought up, each have their bene's. while it does work for some, HWE just wasn't for me. i'm against method bashing in general. when i see it on the forums i giggle. and when someone get's on a soapbox i'll let them know about it Tongue everyone that posts here offers great helpful insight / advice for vet's and noob's alike. great forum Steve! every padder on here know's more about padding than i do. plus i know very little about resi CC'ing compared to most of you. thanks to all for helping me grow my business Beer
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry I upset you, Derek. maybe take a shot of cannabis to help.

One important thing to note Derek, you went to VLM from hwe, however you do mostly all commercial.

I went from VLM to TM , however I do mostly all residential.

I think that says a lot, If I were in your shoes , I would be VLM too.

I don't think anything I said even comes close to method bashing.[/i]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Personally, I couldn't care less what system anyone uses.

If they are happy and their customers are happy, what's the problem??

I think Shorty said it best, haven't seen anyone UPSET with anyone else, I see differing opinions and I would imagine always will.

I hope you weren't hurt with the 7 compared to 40 years thing, just a lil fact that was thrown out there all in fun, one opinion to an other!
John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
Encap Carpet Cleaning Machines
I was OP when OP wasn't cool
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2013, 02:13 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: I'm sorry I upset you, Derek. maybe take a shot of cannabis to help.

One important thing to note Derek, you went to VLM from hwe, however you do mostly all commercial.

I went from VLM to TM , however I do mostly all residential.

I think that says a lot, If I were in your shoes , I would be VLM too.

I don't think anything I said even comes close to method bashing.[/i]

dont be sorry, be super Andy!

my biz model is def different than 99% of any other CC'ers for sure, big bene for me i reckon. VLM seems to be king for this niche padding

i took a shot of espresso by accident...shaking has gotten even worse AngryAngryAngry
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2013, 03:27 PM)John Geurkink Wrote: [b]
I hope you weren't hurt with the 7 compared to 40 years thing, just a lil fact that was thrown out there all in fun, one opinion to an other!

Not at all John, I know who the pad man is and I get that my experience is feeble compared to yours. However I do have enough time in this line of work (using multiple methods) to forum an educated Opinion on stuff.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
"i took a shot of espresso by accident...shaking has gotten even worse AngryAngryAngry "

Derek,
go snort some hemp powder, it will calm your nerves.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Yes Mikey, They are still trying to recover from the blow, seems they are having a hard time digesting what I said,
i lol'ed. who is they? Tongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
"They " are the ones who cry like stuck pigs every time some mentions the superior nature of HWE compared to VLM .

I think that covers 90% of posters here.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
lol? you post how you're just kidding around often, ask for a vote to ban you, post how most everyone else here is sensitive and tell us you're not bashing VLM'ers when clearly you are ... are we reading you wrong? or are you just trying to make some fun forum drama Huh

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Honestly, the only one making a big deal about this is you.

Nobody is upset.

Not sure what all of this is about?

(08-20-2013, 01:18 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: "They " are the ones who cry like stuck pigs every time some mentions the superior nature of HWE compared to VLM .

I think that covers 90% of posters here.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
it's prolly just a case of not being able to read someone's intent (humor or serious jibes) in typed text.

some have dry humor and never use the SmileTongueWinkLOL

others don't want there to be any confusion so they make sure to insert some emoticons. having tried to be the former and failing miserably on several occasions, i now have to resort to using these lame images often Sad

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I don't know. He says he's joking and all that but I really don't know what the point is? This keeps going and going and going.

Nobody is attacking him, arguing with him or even disagreeing with him. Yet he thinks (or implies) that we are?

Not sure if there is a specif reaction he is trying to illicit from everyone? Maybe he thought we'd get up in arms and ban him or get really worked up and argue because he cleans with a wand? However, none of this has happened and it won't.

The thing is, this board is comprised mostly of veteran cleaners. In fact, I am the newest guy here with just a little over a year and a half full time. I think E might be after that with three years? Others, like you Derek, are multiple years in the trade. Everyone here is familiar with HWE. Nobody is unaware. Personally, I have no problem with HWE. I don't think anyone else here does either. As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if I end up with a TM at some point (ask Dustin, lol). However, if/when this happens, I will still use VLM. I enjoy cleaning with an OP machine and I certainly won't hard time anybody who uses VLM.

This is a board sponsored by an encapsulation cleaning manufacturer. Cleaners come to this forum primarily to discuss low moisture cleaning processes in addition to cleaning as a whole.

This is probably the easiest going group of cleaners around. There is a mix of cleaners here. VLM, HWE, and dual method. Most, if not all, have used both at some point in their career. I honestly cannot recall one thread on this board that bashes any method of cleaning.

Everybody gets along. Why ruin this?

So Andy, let me say again:

We understand that you're enjoying HWE. It's served you well and your business is better as a result.

Everyone here supports you.

Smile

(08-20-2013, 01:53 PM)Derek Wrote: it's prolly just a case of not being able to read someone's intent (humor or serious jibes) in typed text.

some have dry humor and never use the SmileTongueWinkLOL

others don't want there to be any confusion so they make sure to insert some emoticons. having tried to be the former and failing miserably on several occasions, i now have to resort to using these lame images often Sad

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I told you guys we should have banned this guy! Angel

Btw-I am coming up on 5 years D! That is total cleaning exp, not full time.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thank you for educating me Dude, I had no Idea what this board was about , although I've been here basically from Day 1,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqrz0jDFWJU
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No worries, Andy. Sometimes it takes a while to figure things out. hatsoff

(ooooooooohhhhhhhhh j/k!)

Also, clips, like the one you posted previously, can be embedded for our viewing pleasure:

(08-20-2013, 05:59 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Thank you for educating me Dude, I had no Idea what this board was about , although I've been here basically from Day 1,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqrz0jDFWJU

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-18-2013, 01:49 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Grant, admite the truth, twas I who brought you in to VLM cleaning greatness.

You were stuck thinking inside the box, tell one day padden McFadden came to town .

WHen Grant was ready to give up because the doors were locked on the vacant rental house.

Padden McFadden showed him another way in. all it took was a gental boost from Grant to get padden McFadden on the roof.

Then padden broke thru the second story window and let Grant in the front door.

Thus Grant made an extra 150 bucks that day and learned a lesson that brought him the success he enjoys today.
Ah, yes, I do remember that day well. I never would have made that $150 without you. I think I'm cleaning that same house next week too, it's probably dirty by now I think it's been 4 or 5 years. At least I know the secret way in.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: