The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compound Pow Wow
So I bought a bucket of compound at Interlink. Planning on using it in conjunction with Encap Green on a job I have coming up.

It's a fairly dirty frieze that has some gnarly traffic lanes. As par for the course, it hasn't been cleaned in 3 - 4 years. Frieze is the carpet that I have the most difficult time cleaning bar none. I'm hoping the compound will give me an edge.

Here's my plan and please let me know what you think:

1. Vaccum
2. Apply Encap Green
3. Throw compound all over the place while the Encap Green dwells
4. Scrub the carpet with the CRB using the flat metal guards until the compound turns dark black
5. Run the CRB with renovators
6. Pad????
7. Post vac/groom????

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm interested on this ad well? Be sure and let us know how it works out!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a good plan. Frieze is tough for me too when it's really dirty so I'm interested in the turnout as well.
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I assume your struggles are with polyester frieze as opposed to nylon frieze? that is the only thing that makes sense. Occasionally on these polyester nasty ones, we use our TM /RX, then post OP.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have issues with both, lol.

(08-19-2013, 10:38 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: I assume your struggles are with polyester frieze as opposed to nylon frieze? that is the only thing that makes sense. Occasionally on these polyester nasty ones, we use our TM /RX, then post OP.

Con
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2013, 01:23 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: So I bought a bucket of compound at Interlink. Planning on using it in conjunction with Encap Green on a job I have coming up.

It's a fairly dirty frieze that has some gnarly traffic lanes. As par for the course, it hasn't been cleaned in 3 - 4 years. Frieze is the carpet that I have the most difficult time cleaning bar none. I'm hoping the compound will give me an edge.

Here's my plan and please let me know what you think:

1. Vaccum
2. Apply Encap Green
3. Throw compound all over the place while the Encap Green dwells
4. Scrub the carpet with the CRB using the flat metal guards until the compound turns dark black
5. Run the CRB with renovators
6. Pad????
7. Post vac/groom????

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Amen to that (frieze being the toughest)... got some Host compound coming this week. Would love to know how this works out for you.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I've had good luck with encap Hydrox on frieze so far. I haven't tried peroxcellent yet but I'm sure it would do just as well. Most frieze I see is a light color and traffic lanes can be brutal because I'm squeamish about over padding with OP and crb can tug at the long fibers. So plenty of dwell (12-15 minutes) and then re applying some juice to keep it lubed, then pad with cotton poly (glads) is what I do.
I'm not always satisfied with the results though so any input is welcome here too.
We Leave Nothing Behind!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'd like to hear the results of the host compound as well as other brands.
We Leave Nothing Behind!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
soooo i have to much time i guess on my hands...and end up playing at jobs to much.....so here are some crb compound pics...and some pad/crb..etc etc.... i have found that the dirt napper seems to do better at removing alot of spots than the crb does...but crb and compound do pretty good at traffic lane stuff.....however....i think the 175 with brush is faster in most cases.....i can see using the crb for pet hair removal...and as stand alone when you have a pretty clean place with maybe a couple minor areas to use compound on....

Before
[Image: 013.jpg]

after dirt napper pads and raking
[Image: 014.jpg]

after coupond and crb
[Image: 015.jpg]

before
[Image: 022.jpg]

after crb/compound I prespray with encap green
[Image: 023.jpg]

after pad and rake
[Image: 024.jpg]